King Ranch

coming back into the fold

Old 11-03-2012, 08:52 AM
D40
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
coming back into the fold

Man, it still smells like new leather in here...It's been over three years since I posted and about 7 since I joined and not much has changed other than the color of the moderator's truck...But it's time for me to get another KR, and I'm looking at picking up a black 2013 in the next 90 days...

I immediately noticed a couple of things on the new truck that we were pioneers of back in 05, i.e switching out the plastic handles with the chrome strapped ones a la the Mark LT. Glad to see the PTM handles come standard as well, but evidently, I still need the Harley grill...Ford finally has the new engines too, that was my major hold up since I sold 3 years ago...

So what's the consensus on the slightly altered 2013 KR interior? The shading looks better and the upper backrest treatment is nice. What about the black interior option, blasphemy?

EDIT: It's quiet around here Just noticed the monochromatic paint scheme as well, it's not bad but they could have kept the chrome bumpers...the truck does lose some character though.

Last edited by D40; 11-05-2012 at 10:40 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: coming back into the fold