King Ranch

Ford Exec's...Are you watching ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2011, 06:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford Exec's...Are you watching ?

It's now well over 6 years since we posted the 'sticky' asking for new members or lurkers to introduce themselves.
Along with all the plethora of other information and resources posted here I am certain there are quite a few owners who have been persuaded to buy the King Ranch as a first truck or even transfer their alliegance from those 'other' brands.

So.....how about offering a HUGE discount to the 1000th poster on the thread.

Wouldn't hurt would it ?

Old 10-09-2011, 10:40 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
John - you're awesome.

Old 10-09-2011, 04:51 PM
Hey Brad....thanks.

(You thought I'd vanished didn't you ?!)

AWESOME...Did you do that on purpose.

Hark back to a thread years ago.

I HATE that word, used so frequently you wouldn't think there could be an alternative...on US TV EVERYTHING seems to be AWESOME.

Why can't anyone use any of the following?

But nevertheless I take it as a compliment because I myself think I'm ALL of the following alternatives for aw....sorry I can't bring myself to say it again...

Gargantuan, affecting, aggrandized, alarming, amazing, amplitudinous, apotheosized, appalling, astonishing, astounding, astronomical, august, awe-inspiring, awful, awing, beatified, big, bizarre, boundless, breathtaking, bulky, canonized, colossal, cosmic, daunting, deified, dire, direful, divine, dread, dreaded, dreadful, eerie, elevated, eminent, ennobled, enormous, enshrined, enthroned, estimable, exalted, excellent, extensive, fearful, fearsome, fell, formidable, frightening, galactic, ghastly, ghoulish, gigantic, glorified, grand, great, grim, grisly, gruesome, heavenly, held in awe, hideous, high, high and mighty, holy, honorable, horrendous, horrible, horrid, horrific, horrifying, huge, immeasurable, immense, immortal, immortalized, imposing, incredible, ineffable, inenarrable, inexpressible, infinite, inviolable, inviolate, king-size, large, lofty, macabre, magnified, mammoth, massive, massy, mighty, monster, monstrous, monumental, morbid, mountainous, moving, mysterious, numinous, outsize, overgrown, overwhelming, prodigious, redoubtable, religious, reverend, sacred, sacrosanct, sainted, sanctified, schrecklich, shocking, shrined, sizable, spacious, spiritual, stirring, stunning, stupefying, stupendous, sublime, supereminent, terrible, terrific, terrifying, throned, time-honored, titanic, tremendous, unbelievable, uncanny, unspeakable, untouchable, unutterable, vast, venerable, voluminous, weighty, weird, wonderful, wondrous, worshipful

Hey Ho....Back to the sheep.

Old 10-09-2011, 05:17 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
sup Lenticular

Old 10-12-2011, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by Lenticular
Hey Brad....thanks.

(You thought I'd vanished didn't you ?!)

AWESOME...Did you do that on purpose.

Hark back to a thread years ago.

I HATE that word, used so frequently you wouldn't think there could be an alternative...on US TV EVERYTHING seems to be AWESOME.

Why can't anyone use any of the following?

But nevertheless I take it as a compliment because I myself think I'm ALL of the following alternatives for aw....sorry I can't bring myself to say it again...

Gargantuan, affecting, aggrandized, alarming, amazing, amplitudinous, apotheosized, appalling, astonishing, astounding, astronomical, august, awe-inspiring, awful, awing, beatified, big, bizarre, boundless, breathtaking, bulky, canonized, colossal, cosmic, daunting, deified, dire, direful, divine, dread, dreaded, dreadful, eerie, elevated, eminent, ennobled, enormous, enshrined, enthroned, estimable, exalted, excellent, extensive, fearful, fearsome, fell, formidable, frightening, galactic, ghastly, ghoulish, gigantic, glorified, grand, great, grim, grisly, gruesome, heavenly, held in awe, hideous, high, high and mighty, holy, honorable, horrendous, horrible, horrid, horrific, horrifying, huge, immeasurable, immense, immortal, immortalized, imposing, incredible, ineffable, inenarrable, inexpressible, infinite, inviolable, inviolate, king-size, large, lofty, macabre, magnified, mammoth, massive, massy, mighty, monster, monstrous, monumental, morbid, mountainous, moving, mysterious, numinous, outsize, overgrown, overwhelming, prodigious, redoubtable, religious, reverend, sacred, sacrosanct, sainted, sanctified, schrecklich, shocking, shrined, sizable, spacious, spiritual, stirring, stunning, stupefying, stupendous, sublime, supereminent, terrible, terrific, terrifying, throned, time-honored, titanic, tremendous, unbelievable, uncanny, unspeakable, untouchable, unutterable, vast, venerable, voluminous, weighty, weird, wonderful, wondrous, worshipful

Hey Ho....Back to the sheep.
Hey Lenny, I remember that thread distinctly! From that point on, EVERY post ended with awesome, just to get your goat! I was/am with you though, seems every other word that describes something fantastic has been deleted from the dictionary! Sick of hearing it all the time myself.

Old 10-13-2011, 09:38 AM
Moderator &

Yes... I used it intentionally. I loathe the word as well.

Old 10-20-2011, 09:21 PM
Hey I'm on my 3rd KR. The 4th is free, right.

Old 12-09-2011, 09:07 PM
Lenny, welcome back...i think i've taken a longer hiatus than you did. I'm thinking of an '11 KR, working out a deal now trying to get a good price...i miss my 02 after losing it 3 yrs. ago. Rockpick, GO DOLPHINS!! How've y'all been?!

Old 12-09-2011, 09:41 PM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR - 2011

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Cirrus365
Hey I'm on my 3rd KR. The 4th is free, right.
the 11 250 KR's look the best with the painted grille surround

Old 12-10-2011, 12:24 AM
Dam I'm # 10, lol

Old 12-15-2011, 02:56 PM
Moderator &

Originally Posted by KingRanchSC02
Lenny, welcome back...i think i've taken a longer hiatus than you did. I'm thinking of an '11 KR, working out a deal now trying to get a good price...i miss my 02 after losing it 3 yrs. ago. Rockpick, GO DOLPHINS!! How've y'all been?!

Wow... how the heck are you, man? It's been a while. Sorry I missed this response before!

Old 12-15-2011, 07:12 PM
rp, Doing well...moving along

after tough negotiations and although they gave me a decent offer, i could not pull the trigger...i think i'm going to order one in a year or so. i need a 6.5' bed and i want a s-crew, so with the rarity of that i'll have to order it.

Old 12-15-2011, 10:22 PM

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
first thread Lenticular has started I can bear to post in

Old 12-16-2011, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by tarajerame
first thread Lenticular has started I can bear to post in
I can't imagine WHAT you mean !!!

Quick Reply: Ford Exec's...Are you watching ?