King Ranch

Want that Custom but Stock look....

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 12:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Want that Custom but Stock look....

So, I have an 03 F150 King Ranch Texas Edition (dont really know what the Texas Edition really is) with 4 Captians Chairs, keypad entry, black bed cover, and a newly added custom pin stripe, two tone paint White with Tan bottom.
(Pics soon, promise)

Anyways, I want to make it "mine" by doing some customization but I also want to keep that stock look, its clean!

Right now my plans are...
-Spyder Dual Halo CCFL Chrome Projector Headlights
-Spyder Altezza Tail Lights Chrome
-Spyder Halo Fog Lights
-Chrome Accents (Door/Tailgate handles, Mirrors, and the strips between the front and rear doors)
-Billite Grille
-Two 12" Kicker Solo Barics in a custom box in the back that replaces the rear console, one speaker facinf forward one facing down. (kinda like this https://www.f150online.com/forums/ki...e-sub-box.html)
-Complete sound system over haul.

Anyways...looking for more ideas, help with my ideas, anything you may think that will look good but not take too much away from the stock look.

Last edited by Smitha6; 06-30-2011 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Adding Pics
Old 07-07-2011, 04:28 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Smitha6
So, I have an 03 F150 King Ranch Texas Edition (dont really know what the Texas Edition really is)
Sorry this is no such thing has a KR Texas Edition, all someone did was put the decals on the fender....

Old 07-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by KingRanchCoy
Sorry this is no such thing has a KR Texas Edition, all someone did was put the decals on the fender....
Yep, all over ebay too.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:11 AM
Not necessarily just anyone who fender badges on. I seen some of these "Texas Editions", obviously in Texas, as part of a dealer package. On eBay a lot of dealers have the Texas Package which probably just includes add on's. Any who those rear captain chairs do look pretty sweet.

Last edited by mymarklt; 07-08-2011 at 02:19 AM.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:56 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by mymarklt
Not necessarily just anyone who fender badges on. I seen some of these "Texas Editions", obviously in Texas, as part of a dealer package. On eBay a lot of dealers have the Texas Package which probably just includes add on's. Any who those rear captain chairs do look pretty sweet.
Yes there are Texas editions on f150's, dodges, and chevrolet... But there is no such thing as a king ranch texas edition........

Quick Reply: Want that Custom but Stock look....