King Ranch

Mud Flaps

Old 03-23-2011, 09:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mud Flaps

I bought a 2010 KR 4x4 and it came with the Factory Plastic running boards, unfortunately the boards do not have any type of guard on the forward end so the tires throw all of the mud and debris up on the boards. I have been looking for mud flaps for the front and back but for some reason nobody makes mud flaps for the front with the running boards. Has anyone been able to find a flap that works with this configuration.

Thanks for any assisatance.

Dave

Old 04-20-2011, 09:44 PM
Technical Article Contributor

I used the 04-08 black molded plastic mud flaps for my 06. I painted them Arizona beige with a spray can. If you want I can take some measurements. The front flap does hit the running board and twists slightly, but still looks good and keeps the mud off the running board.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:54 PM
Good Info.

Powerz69,

Thanks for the info. Did you use the Ford Mud flaps? If not do you remember which brand fit?

Thanks,
Dave

Old 04-20-2011, 10:06 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Yeah the black plastic molded Ford ones. I think they even have a small Ford logo on them, but it's hard to see. Oh and I only painted the back sides. I left the fronts black because it matched the wheel well, and the paint would chip from rocks.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mud Flaps