King Ranch

Just bought a 2008 KR with 29K miles...question about seats

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 10:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just bought a 2008 KR with 29K miles...question about seats

I recently bought my KR and first off, let me say i love the truck. The seats though looked really dry so i have tried KR conditioner(like the smell..doesn't last though) Leather CPR, and Lexol. Lexol really brought the color back to original and i love that. However, i did the spa treatment and ever so lightly wipped a magic eraser over the dirty spots. after it dried i noticed the sheen is off the seats. i lexoled the seats and they are still dull. how can i bring the shine back or do you think they are to the point where the top layer of leather is worn off? when you look closely at the seats it looks like the top layer is cracked up even though you can't feel the cracks. can i use an electric buffer to bring back the sheen or is that a no no?

Old 01-25-2011, 01:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
btw i only did the passenger seat and now that it is all dry it looks good but it doesn't have the shine of the drivers seat or the rear seats anymore. I think i'm going to leave well enough alone and not do the drivers seat and hope with wear that eventually a little shine comes back to the passenger side.

Quick Reply: Just bought a 2008 KR with 29K miles...question about seats