King Ranch

Worn Driver's seat

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 10:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Worn Driver's seat

hey guys, i just inherited a 2008 King RancH 4X4 from my grandfather a week ago, so i am new. my question is, due to the way he got out of the truck (sliding down the side of the seat) there is almost a whole worn into the left bolstering of the bottom of the seat. i was wondering if there is either a way to fix the worn spot or if there is a place to purchase a new KR driver's seat.

P.S., i condition the seats religiously because i am absolutely in love with my truck

Old 06-29-2010, 12:14 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by KingRanchFreak
hey guys, i just inherited a 2008 King RancH 4X4 from my grandfather a week ago, so i am new. my question is, due to the way he got out of the truck (sliding down the side of the seat) there is almost a whole worn into the left bolstering of the bottom of the seat. i was wondering if there is either a way to fix the worn spot or if there is a place to purchase a new KR driver's seat.

P.S., i condition the seats religiously because i am absolutely in love with my truck
Cant fix it, only other option is go to the ford house and get a quote on the bottom seat cover it will probaly be around $6-800 just for the bottom

Old 06-29-2010, 10:36 PM
WHOA that is expensive!! it seems to me that the more economical choice is to take more care of the seat from now on and pray that the spot doesn't evolve into a hole

Old 06-30-2010, 10:54 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by KingRanchFreak
WHOA that is expensive!!
Welcome to the King Ranch World

Old 06-30-2010, 10:35 PM
that's very true. King Ranch stuff is very pricey. In addition to my truck, i have an $80 KR wallet and $107 KR pocket knife. Maybe I'm a little obsessed....

Quick Reply: Worn Driver's seat