King Ranch

New to KR, club sticker?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 09:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New to KR, club sticker?

Bought a used 2006 with 27k miles....and loving it! Been in three different explorers since 1994 and just needed to get back in a truck. Once I saw first KR during my search I found myself ignoring the Lariats I started the search for.

Anyway, have seen post about club, stickers and shirts, but not really finding details. Where do I sign up for the club, and are any stickers available, or was it just a one time order / buy?

Old 02-21-2010, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by Bob King Ranch
Bought a used 2006 with 27k miles....and loving it! Been in three different explorers since 1994 and just needed to get back in a truck. Once I saw first KR during my search I found myself ignoring the Lariats I started the search for.

Anyway, have seen post about club, stickers and shirts, but not really finding details. Where do I sign up for the club, and are any stickers available, or was it just a one time order / buy?
Hi,
It was a theoretical club in many senses !
Just members here on the forum who thought we would have a commonality by having a sticker/shirts etc.

We called it the "Krocs" King Ranch Owners Club !
(Though many of us are regarded as Krocs anyway !)
We also had shirts produced but it was a bit of a nightmare for Brad who organised it all...getting money together and coordinating orders.

I have a sticker somewhere...which you would be welcome to if I could find it.

The chances of coming across another member with the badge here in Wales is not even close to remote !!

I also have the shirts somewhere !

Old 02-26-2010, 01:20 PM
I'd like to get in on that too...

Old 02-27-2010, 10:06 PM
Old 02-27-2010, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by smcconaghie
Were you just there... not coming up right now for me anyway

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Old 02-28-2010, 08:52 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
The link he provided was to the once available f150online.com sticker; not the KROC sticker.

The stickers were $2 each and I think I have one or two laying around as I bought several extras. As Lenny mentioned, the club was more theoretical than it was actual; I mean, we had a lot of guys and gals here that were passionate about their truck but, from the stand point of getting together as a group -- well, it never happened. There were a few that managed to get together (even down at the King Ranch).

I don't foresee another shirt buy or another sticker buy unless someone else wants to man the helm; it was a LOT of work and I simply don't have the time any more.

Old 03-01-2010, 08:31 PM
Well if it’s alright with yall, I would "theoretically" like to join KROC as well!

Old 03-02-2010, 03:20 AM
Originally Posted by TX_KingRanch
Well if it’s alright with yall, I would "theoretically" like to join KROC as well!
I'm sure it's all right with 'us all'.

Consider yourself KROCd !!

Old 03-02-2010, 06:45 AM
Originally Posted by Lenticular
I'm sure it's all right with 'us all'.

Consider yourself KROCd !!
Thank you sir! It's an honor and a privilege!

Old 03-24-2010, 01:51 PM
Mind if I join too?

Originally Posted by Bob King Ranch

That's the exact path I took. I test drove an '06 Lariat, Crew cab and loved it. Then I just saw pictures of the KR and immediately only searched for KR's. Just bought an '03 with only 30k on it and I love it! Mind if I join the "club" too?

Old 03-24-2010, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by 03KingRanch1984
That's the exact path I took. I test drove an '06 Lariat, Crew cab and loved it. Then I just saw pictures of the KR and immediately only searched for KR's. Just bought an '03 with only 30k on it and I love it! Mind if I join the "club" too?
Using the corny Americanism......

You're Welcome !! To the 'club, that is !!!

Old 03-24-2010, 06:42 PM
I never officially joined the club, so I'm going to make my own club, "Krac" (King Ranch Automotive Club) ...and that's pronounced crack, not crock

Old 03-27-2010, 11:07 PM
Hey, i want to get CROC'ed too! If you find an extra sticker or shirt i would buy them off you! I will be heading home next month from Iraq to put $4000 in extras on my 07' KR that i have purchased since i have been over here. And man, i can't wait!

Have a good one guys,

Old 03-28-2010, 04:22 AM
Originally Posted by pierre1962
Hey, i want to get CROC'ed too! If you find an extra sticker or shirt i would buy them off you! I will be heading home next month from Iraq to put $4000 in extras on my 07' KR that i have purchased since i have been over here. And man, i can't wait!

Have a good one guys,
Hi

If you haven't had any other responses by the time you get back to the US get back to me.

I have a couple of unworn shirts somewhere....after a recent house move might take a bit of finding though !

You would be very welcome to one of them for the cost of mailing, though of course I'm in the UK !!

Good luck and Bon Chance to all of the guys out there including our own troops who are partaking in this grotesque 'war'.

Quick Reply: New to KR, club sticker?