King Ranch

What should I know?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 09:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What should I know?

I know a search could help me find my questions. Just have concerns that I might miss something, plus very new here. So here it goes....

Just purchased a F-150 4x4 King Ranch. I will be taking delivery on Saturday (March 13)...long story. What should I be looking for in this truck that would surprise me that the "normal" salesman doesn't know or does know and didn't tell me?

Thanks! Glad to be in the family!

Chris

Old 03-11-2010, 03:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LviewKR
I know a search could help me find my questions. Just have concerns that I might miss something, plus very new here. So here it goes....

Just purchased a F-150 4x4 King Ranch. I will be taking delivery on Saturday (March 13)...long story. What should I be looking for in this truck that would surprise me that the "normal" salesman doesn't know or does know and didn't tell me?

Thanks! Glad to be in the family!

Chris
Depends on the quality of the dealership I suppose.

I once made the mistake of going into Lone Star Ford in Houston.
Most of the sales staff there knew more about hamburgers than vehicles !!

I think that it is the leather and it's care that will be a telling point to check if the sales staff know their stuff.
Ask about leather care and see what they recommend as a product for treating it, and how often. Of course you will have checked the leather care 'sticky' by then and know far more than them anyway !!

Which if you are like me, is most often the case when going to buy a new vehicle. If you are keen you will have researched your prospective buy and often be more informed than the sales staff...especially dare I say it, in the States, where sales staff in my experience change jobs as often as I change my underwear.

(NO COMMENTS FROM THE 'ELDERS' THANKYOU !)

Last edited by Lenticular; 03-11-2010 at 12:28 PM.