King Ranch

Remote, Key and Keypad Code Information??

Old 06-15-2007, 08:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I purchased a 2005 F150 KR last Thursday and all that I got was a great truck with 12,000 miles and 1 set of keys with remote. I have a couple questions that I need answered before I lock myself out (which I do often).

Where is a good place to get another remote and can I program it?

Where is a good place to get another key?

How can I go about locating the keypad code that was factory programmed?

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I already read the leather care thread and found it very useful. The Leather CPR fom BB&B worked great but the seats were in great shape to start with.

Thanks for any and all replies.

Old 06-15-2007, 08:44 AM
Again welcome to the forum.

You will find remotes often listed on e bay and you can program them yourself.

As for the keypad code, I think the location difers slightly from model to model, and it won't be long before someone pops up with the precise location of yours, though I'm sure it is somewhere above the drivers footwell.
Do a search on the forum (I would do it for you, but I'm 6 hours ahead of you and just off out for the evening!)...................

Just type "Keycode location" into the search and you will find it I'm sure as that question has been asked before.

Old 06-30-2007, 03:15 PM
key pad

check your owners manual. remote on ebay how to program another remote. 1. Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in
RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode.

2. Within 20 seconds press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle
to confirm programming.

3. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks will
cycle again to confirm programming.

4. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.

Old 07-03-2007, 06:36 AM

Check your owners manual for the location of the keypad code location. It should be behind the back seat (if it has one). You can find out how to take the back seat out by doing a search.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Remote, Key and Keypad Code Information??