King Ranch

FOUND original leather for KR

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 08:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KlNG RANCH
Sorry, its been awhile since I have visited the site. The leather I found was from a place here in El Paso, TX called Texas Fabrics and Foams. They were able to aquired a hide very similar to the King Ranch leather found in our trucks.

Texas Fabrics & Foams
Mike Salome
(915) 532-6822

It may just be me, but I think that there is a slight difference between the 02-03 KR f-150 leather and the 04+ KR's. THe texture is a little different when I have compared the two, so be sure to specify when talking to Mike at Texas Fabrics & Foams.

There is also another route of getting the leather is through eastcoastleather.com They provide local upholstery shops with oem material to repair seats.

Hope this helps and sorry for the delay in responding.

-Justin Brewer

HEADS UP ! This place is locked down tight on Sundays! GRRR I drove down from Albuquerque and was visiting some family... I was so excited. Not about the family about the leather, of course! And they were closed. *tear

Old 04-14-2012, 11:10 PM
I was wondering if any of you guys that bought some the hide had any left over. And , if you would want to part with any?

Old 04-25-2012, 09:11 AM
Originally Posted by C.Gann
I was wondering if any of you guys that bought some the hide had any left over. And , if you would want to part with any?
This thread is from 2007 and 2008, just fyi. You might get a response from them?

Old 04-27-2015, 12:48 AM
I'll go in half.

Originally Posted by KingRanch1
If anyone wants to split one, let me know.

Maybe we could pay TFF half each, they could split the hide and send half to each person?

KR1
I'll go in half

Old 04-29-2015, 04:55 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by King Ranch owne
I'll go in half
This thread started up back in 2007... not sure we'll be able to come up with much of anything now.

Quick Reply: FOUND original leather for KR