Introduction Forum Introduce yourself to the Community here! If you have a technical question, try posting it in the appropriate forum.

Excited to join!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2015, 11:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Excited to join!

Hello everyone, I finally took the time to join. I've been looking at the forum for a few months now, even before I got my truck. I have got a lot of useful information from you all so hopefully I can contribute as well. I am a licensed aircraft mechanic living in southern Oregon working on helicopters so I take great pride in my work.

I have a 2002 Supercrew FX4 with the 5.4. I purchased the truck from a member of the family in February 2015 with 160,000 miles. It was kept in a car port since it was purchased new in 2002. All of the maintenance was done by the local Ford dealership and came with a folder full of all of the maintenance receipts. The truck was completely stock when i bought it so I've been making some upgrades over the last few months.

Upgrades:
Flowmaster 40 series single in/out 3", went from 4 catalytic converters down to 2 new cats, new motorcraft plugs, new motorcraft coils in shipping right now, leveled front end, KYB Monomax shocks, Powerstop brake pads and rotors front and rear, BFG all terrain t/a ko2 tires, vent visors, window tint, Leer 100XQ shell, lightning headlights and turn signals, Depo clear fog lights, black painted grille, new pioneer deck, infinity 5x7 speakers, 10" JL Audio sub in sealed box under back seat, replaced running boards with black nerf bars- there's probably more but I can't think of anything else right now.

Maybe a 6" lift with new wheels and tires in the future, but thats a ways away.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and I look forward to working with you all in the future!

Garrett

Just a couple of days after getting the truck. Right before camper shell install.

Camper shell installed.

Installing lightning heads and corners.

Sawpped out running boards for nerf bars.

Clear fog lights.

Old 07-01-2015, 11:14 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Excited to join!

Good to have you here. Jump right in.

Old 07-01-2015, 11:43 PM
Thank you.

Old 07-02-2015, 09:38 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Nice truck, looks very clean.

Old 07-02-2015, 10:53 PM
Thank you.

Old 07-03-2015, 03:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks almost new, congratulations and welcome!

Quick Reply: Excited to join!