Introduction Forum Introduce yourself to the Community here! If you have a technical question, try posting it in the appropriate forum.

door ajar, power pedals, power seats, heater controls dont work

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2015, 08:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
door ajar, power pedals, power seats, heater controls dont work

I have a bit of an issue with my 2005 f150 4x4 4 door Lariet. out of the blue today, the "door ajar" light began to flash, the words door ajar appeared on the dash display, after checking the door strikers and cleaning them all with no success to put out the light, I realised that there was much more wrong. the power seats were not working, the heater controls would not turn on at all, the interior lights stayed on while driving until approx. 20 kms then go out, once you slow back down they came back on. the box lights did the same as the interior lights, the power pedals do not work and the power door locks did not automatically lock the seat heaters would not work as well although they are not needed.

I checked the fuse panel and found the body ground corroded, cleaned and checked all fuses, inspected the wiring for issues under the fuse panel as per the comments I had found on this site. I hjave often found this site very helpful and was hoping one of you may have seen this same issue before and can offer some advise

Thanks

The following users liked this post:
Old 05-05-2015, 10:55 PM
glc
Received 759 Likes on 703 Posts
Welcome!

Introduction Forum Introduce yourself to the Community here! If you have a technical question, try posting it in the appropriate forum.

Old 05-06-2015, 01:45 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome to the site... Enjoy the ride...

Quick Reply: door ajar, power pedals, power seats, heater controls dont work