How to get some decent replacement OEM seats or seat covers-- '03 FX4

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 12:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How to get some decent replacement OEM seats or seat covers-- '03 FX4

I've got an '03 Supercab FX4 project truck that will get a supercharger and a bunch of other mods. I like the OEM XLT fabric seats, but they're clapped out. OEM seat covers not available anymore, and when I contact salvage yards to find a nice set of seats it is impossible-- the seats are ratty, they were nice but they've been sitting out of doors for 3 years, the people dont give a #$%@, etc. PITA.

Anybody have any ideas for me? I can get the original fabric, but don't know anybody who can replicate the original OEM seat covers.....

Thanks,

k9dr

Old 06-21-2015, 06:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just buy some custom fit seat covers. There are tons that look super nice- as good or better than factory.

Probably not the answer your looking for, but they are easy to get, look good, and better than your junked current ones!

Old 06-21-2015, 08:49 PM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
You getting what you pay for. I tried cover king and returned them. Bought wet okles for my truck and they fit like factory. My DD will be getting them as well to protect the new interior. It's not fake neoprene either like the NeoSupreme I've seen on here. I became a big fan of these after seeing them back when I first joined quite a few years ago. Custom made just for you. Took a month. I bought them off auto anything and they had a discount. Pics in one of my albums.

Quick Reply: How to get some decent replacement OEM seats or seat covers-- '03 FX4