stock looking seat covers??

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 10:18 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
stock looking seat covers??

I'm looking for a slide over cover that looks like the stock seats and fits super snug. I know I've seen someone with these on here. Anyone have any ideas?

Ford dealer just fully replaced the foam and cloth on my drivers seat due to a tiny 1/8" hole. Under warranty, cool with me. Anyway, I want to get some kind of cover to help this from happening again. Thanks.

Old 11-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have the Wet Okole and I love them. They fit like a glove and they look great, and are water resistant (made from the same material as wet suits) and have many colors to choose from. They are made to order and they company actualy calls you before they begin to make sure everything is correct.

Old 11-30-2009, 02:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what happened to put the hole in your seat?

the other day i got into my truck (i was in a parking garage and of course the guy that parked next to me gave me like 3 inches of room to squeeze into my truck door) and i had my pocketknife clipped on my pocket. as i got in the clip poked a little hole in my seat. not a huge deal, but if it could possibly be replaced under warranty i would love to look into it.

thanks

Old 12-01-2009, 11:59 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by aggieforddriver
what happened to put the hole in your seat?

the other day i got into my truck (i was in a parking garage and of course the guy that parked next to me gave me like 3 inches of room to squeeze into my truck door) and i had my pocketknife clipped on my pocket. as i got in the clip poked a little hole in my seat. not a huge deal, but if it could possibly be replaced under warranty i would love to look into it.

thanks
The hole was caused just from getting in and out. If your hold looks like a wear hole, I'm sure they'll replace it. If it looks like it was cut, I'm not sure...

Old 12-02-2009, 12:11 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
check out the ones LonestarRob has they look and fit pretty nice

here is a picture of his with a link in one of his comments to site he got them from
https://www.f150online.com/forums/me...-covers-2.html

Quick Reply: stock looking seat covers??