Go Back   F150online Forums > Body > Interior Care
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos Vin Decoder FAQ Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Vendor DirectoryGarage

Welcome to F150Online Forums!
Welcome to F150Online.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the F150Online Forums community today!

Old 01-15-2009, 10:06 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 1997 Ford F150
How do i unlock my seat belt?

I had my passenger side seat belt unbolted from the floor to replace my carpet. The problem im having is the seat belt seems to have locked because it is unable to be unwound. does anybody have any idea what the deal is with it or how to get it to unwind. I dont even have enough slack to get it down to the floor to bolt it back down. Thanks.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:55 AM
Garage is empty, add now

any takers? I really do not want to go to the dealership
Old 01-17-2009, 05:59 PM
Technical Article Contributor
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2005 Ford f150
was there a electrical plug under your seat?

Sig done by storm @ http://www.screen-fx.net/
2005 STX: eibach 2/2 drop, ford racing 20" wheels, PTM handles, painted headlights, tinted tails, Lund soft bed cover, roush grille, Flowmaster muffler, homemade CAI, electric fan, sct xcal3 from Troyer, a sweet push to start, DVD player a couple 12's and a partridge in a pair tree.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:11 AM
Garage is empty, add now

there is under my drivers seat but not under my passenger seat which is where im having the trouble! Thanks
Old 02-04-2009, 09:47 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2006 Ford F150
the same thing happened to my truck and apparently the guy i had riding with me got the belt twisted inside the seat. I just took it to the dealership cause i didn't wanna mess with it. safety items carry a 8 year 80000 mile warranty. It took about 15 minutes and cost me nothing.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:11 PM
Garage is empty, add now

is it possible that to much of the belt was retracted in the unit since it was unbolted and now it will not pull out?
Old 02-04-2009, 10:11 PM