Originally Posted by drjay9051
Appreciate your help. I can add the 4x4 to the Lariat. One more question, difference between Lariat and adding the 4x4 option as opposed to going with the 4x4 and adding the leather seats? Does Lariat give me anything aside from leather seats? Leather trim same as leather? Thanks again
I assume you are talking about the FX4 model, since you cannot get leather in an XLT.
Lariats come standard with:
- Automatic Climate control (not an option on FX4)
- Message center with trip computer (not an option on FX4)
- Additional wheel-mounted controls (audio and climate) (not an option on FX4)
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror (not an option on FX4)
- Color matched front and rear bumper when 2 tone and chrome on monotone
- Body colored wheelip modlings
- Fixed rear window with defrost (option on FX4)
Leather trimmed is the same as leather as far as I know. I believe they say leather trimmed because just the seating surfaces are actually leather.
See this link for more info: