Go Back   F150online Forums > Body > Interior Care
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos Vin Decoder FAQ Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Vendor DirectoryGarage

Welcome to F150Online Forums!
Welcome to F150Online.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the F150Online Forums community today!

Old 02-16-2008, 09:28 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2004 Ford F150
How do you remove rear seats?

I have a 2004 Lariat SuperCrew with leather seats. What's the trick to getting the back seat out? I want to run some wiring into the bed from the cab. I assume the back unclips from the frame but I can't figure out how. Unbolting the seats from the floor doesn't look promising.
Old 02-16-2008, 09:39 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2010 ford f150
Send a message via AIM to Jditta
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04Woodyscrew
I have a 2004 Lariat SuperCrew with leather seats. What's the trick to getting the back seat out? I want to run some wiring into the bed from the cab. I assume the back unclips from the frame but I can't figure out how. Unbolting the seats from the floor doesn't look promising.
Use the search function. This topic has been discussed multiple times. Its there, use it
Old 02-16-2008, 10:00 PM
2007 Ford F-150

Vehicle: 2007 Ford F150
Here you go. Make sure you remove the thin wide clip. I fought with it forever thinking it was the thick narrow clip on the back.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/article/i...2006_F150.html
Old 02-17-2008, 04:35 AM
2011 Ford F-150

Vehicle: 2011 Ford F-150
Also make sure you have someone pushing down on the backseat while you're reaching around to unclip it. If you do this the seat will almost unclip itself and you'll have that backseat out of there in a matter of minutes.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:58 AM
Suspended
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2006 Ford F150
Send a message via AIM to gators241987
i did mine this weekend. It took forever, until i tried one final trick i saw on here. put your screw driver right over the bar in the seat you put your back to. press it in hard and pull like crazy on the very edge of the seat, pull upwards. it should pop right off. once i did this trick, the back seat came out in 10 seconds.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:44 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2005 Ford F150
Quote:
Also make sure you have someone pushing down on the backseat while you're reaching around to unclip it. If you do this the seat will almost unclip itself and you'll have that backseat out of there in a matter of minutes.
I agree with this post! Also dont forget to use the screw driver to move the clip as your pushing the seat downward.

• 2005 FX4
  • Gryphon LVL3/93 (Custom Tune by Bill)
  • 2" Autospring leveling kit
  • Nitto Terra Grappler 325/60/18
  • 18" Moto Metal 951 Chrome
  • Akebono/Front - Wagner TQ/Rear
  • Magnaflow SI/DO
  • K & N CAI (KN57-2556)
  • Westin Bull Bar/Nerf Bars/Driving Lights 5.75" Round
  • 15" Black Chrome Brillant Antenna
  • Grippin Chrome Door Handles
  • Roush Hood Scoop