Go Back   F150online Forums > Body > Interior Care
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to F150Online Forums!
Welcome to F150Online.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the F150Online Forums community today!

Old 03-29-2006, 04:44 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Ford F150
Lightbulb Center Console Replacement

I've got a 1999 F150 ext. cab with captain's chairs up front and want to replace the center console with one from a later model year truck. I like the 2003-2004 style consoles or even one from the harley davidson or full foreward console from a ford expedition. Has anyone done this or know if the holes for the bolts will line up?
Old 03-29-2006, 10:10 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Ford Explorer
Get an Expedition console and bolt it right in. See my page for more information.

http://www.geocities.com/scmc75/f150...e/expycfaq.htm

Here is my gallery of my old truck and come consoles:
http://www.f150online.com/galleries/albumview.cfm?num=9
Old 04-11-2006, 05:02 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Ford Expedition
So is it possable to replace my 2000 expedition console with a 2003-2006 full console?
Old 04-15-2006, 10:33 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Ford F150
if your seats have the arm rests on them I dont think the '02 & '03 consoles will fit. Expo consle will bolt right in for ya though

'01 F150 screw 5.4L, 5% tint, Billet grill, billet fuel door, Altezzas, Lightning headights, r.i.p
'99 F250 scab 5.4L, 40 series SI/DO, K&N CAI, 20% tint, superchips, soft tonnuea. work truck
Old 04-21-2006, 11:07 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Ford F-150
Send a message via Yahoo to casualtr
I've been trying to find out if the 2003 and up Expedition Center console will fit the 2004 and up F-150 Supercrew? I've tried looking it up and I've tried finding the actual measurments but I have come up empty handed, Ford will not help me either. If you any of you can help me it will be greatly appreciated.

I'm not on the internet that much so if you can help please contact me at casualtr97@yahoo.com

Last edited by casualtr; 04-21-2006 at 11:10 PM.
Old 04-23-2006, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by casualtr
I've been trying to find out if the 2003 and up Expedition Center console will fit the 2004 and up F-150 Supercrew? I've tried looking it up and I've tried finding the actual measurments but I have come up empty handed, Ford will not help me either. If you any of you can help me it will be greatly appreciated.

I'm not on the internet that much so if you can help please contact me at casualtr97@yahoo.com
Why not just use a console made for the F-150??? The Expy console and interior is totally different and the colors are not the same either.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:06 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Ford F-150
Send a message via Yahoo to casualtr
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueFlareside
Why not just use a console made for the F-150??? The Expy console and interior is totally different and the colors are not the same either.

Click the image to open in full size.
Well I don't have a floor shifter and I don't want the holes for the floor shifter in the console and I like the full console look. As for the colors, doesn't really matter, it's going to get painted and upolstered.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by casualtr
Well I don't have a floor shifter and I don't want the holes for the floor shifter in the console and I like the full console look. As for the colors, doesn't really matter, it's going to get painted and upolstered.
I understand. I am just not sure how it will fit where the front of the console meets the dash. Your best bet would be to go to a junk yard and measure one to see if it would fit in between the seats or talk a dealer into "looking" at a new one on a lot.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:19 AM