2007 Third Brake Light

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 09:33 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Question 2007 Third Brake Light

Can anyone recommend a good online source that sells LED bulbs for the 3rd brake light? Are all 3 bulbs the same size? Thanks.

Old 06-09-2015, 06:59 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
Can anyone recommend a good online source that sells LED bulbs for the 3rd brake light? Are all 3 bulbs the same size? Thanks.
I posted a link to a great online source in your last thread about this on the 2004-2008 forum. Did you not check it?

I even linked a perfect bulb choice. Yes all 3 are the same size. You need to match the bulb color to the lense color. I.E. The brake light bulb needs to be red.

Old 06-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Jdm astar bulbs on amazon.com

Old 06-10-2015, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Hawkz28
Jdm astar bulbs on amazon.com
Have you had luck with them? They do remind me of the cheap eBay type and similar to what Walmart carries.

There are some sights that sell amazing bright LEDs. I posted them in the OPs last thread about this in the other section.

Old 06-10-2015, 10:25 AM

Again, OP:

I gave you links, pics of how they look and all the info you'd need. Revisit the thread.

https://www.f150online.com/forums/20...ht-gasket.html

Old 06-10-2015, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by 2008_XL
Have you had luck with them? They do remind me of the cheap eBay type and similar to what Walmart carries.

There are some sights that sell amazing bright LEDs. I posted them in the OPs last thread about this in the other section.
I have a set in my reverse lights in my taillights, I am happy with them.

I was skeptical like you, but on amazon they all nearly have 5 start reviews from 100's of people, and I decided to try them. They fit perfect, and look to be built of high quality chips. On the JDM website they list the type of LED's and they are good.

IMO, the JDM are just as good as the high priced "American" vendors, the reason they are so cheap is that the factory in China that makes them(probably makes the same lights that cost twice as much that you buy from vendors) and ship's directly to you bypassing the markup from the distributors.............

Old 06-12-2015, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Hawkz28
I have a set in my reverse lights in my taillights, I am happy with them.

I was skeptical like you, but on amazon they all nearly have 5 start reviews from 100's of people, and I decided to try them. They fit perfect, and look to be built of high quality chips. On the JDM website they list the type of LED's and they are good.

IMO, the JDM are just as good as the high priced "American" vendors, the reason they are so cheap is that the factory in China that makes them(probably makes the same lights that cost twice as much that you buy from vendors) and ship's directly to you bypassing the markup from the distributors.............
That is possible, and I believe your reverse lights probably are great. However, my issue with the non American stuff is, I've found dead spots on lights, ones that just don't work, etc. When I order from superbrightleds, there is never an issue and the quality is great.

Also, the stuff on eBay and Amazon rarly shows the beam angle which is really important and also the lumens or candlepower. Without that, you just don't know what you'll be getting.

Quick Reply: 2007 Third Brake Light