Hid problem f150 fx4 2007

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hid problem f150 fx4 2007

First sorry for my english speaking...

I decide to install a HID BI-XENON kit on my F150 FX4 2007

I have some problem... sometime the light stay off sometime it's working...

I know that i have a DRL daytime running light on me F150

Maybe it's wy i have some problem to use normaly my HID kit ???

I just want to use it as usual so.. anybody can help me ???

Benoit

Old 04-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by benoit_h
First sorry for my english speaking...

I decide to install a HID BI-XENON kit on my F150 FX4 2007

I have some problem... sometime the light stay off sometime it's working...

I know that i have a DRL daytime running light on me F150

Maybe it's wy i have some problem to use normaly my HID kit ???

I just want to use it as usual so.. anybody can help me ???

Benoit
Good evening and welcome.

Firstly, I am at a loss - is Quebec not in Canada? Don't ALL Canadians know how to speak English? Grammar? Spelling? Syntax and structure?

I'm afraid it will be somewhat of a challenge to assist you, as I am having significant difficulty interpreting what, precisely, it is that you are inquiring about.

Please - help me to help you, and rephrase your narrative to confer more accurately what the issue appears to be.

Additionally, you DO know that what I infer you to be using (perhaps presumptively) is a cheap unreliable, failure-prone Chinese-made PnP HID kit that blinds your fellow Quebecers. I can only conclude that you simply do not care about your fellow Francophones. That, sir, is troubling in the extreme all by itself. It is difficult to respect someone who disdains respect of others.

Further, I can detect neither a 'please' nor a 'thank-you' anywhere within your entreaty, thus I am also compelled to conclude you possess nothing resembling basic manners.

How then given all the above, do you realistically expect any rational soul to expend the effort to help you? Are you, in point of fact delusional as well?

Alas, I am a softie at heart, so I'll leave you with this advice - use Advanced Search and the search criteria = Bambi Mod. And perhaps DRL modification/deletion via the same method. You may also wish to use a relay harness.

BUT by FAR the optimum solution would be to remove that malodorous excuse for a lighting system and either return to stock, or invest in a proper retrofit ( www.theretrofitsource.com ). Steve would be proud - this took admirable discipline to even acknowledge, in my humble view.

MGD

Last edited by MGDfan; 04-08-2012 at 11:24 PM.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:19 AM
Originally Posted by MGDfan
Good evening and welcome.

Firstly, I am at a loss - is Quebec not in Canada? Don't ALL Canadians know how to speak English? Grammar? Spelling? Syntax and structure?

I'm afraid it will be somewhat of a challenge to assist you, as I am having significant difficulty interpreting what, precisely, it is that you are inquiring about.

Please - help me to help you, and rephrase your narrative to confer more accurately what the issue appears to be.

Additionally, you DO know that what I infer you to be using (perhaps presumptively) is a cheap unreliable, failure-prone Chinese-made PnP HID kit that blinds your fellow Quebecers. I can only conclude that you simply do not care about your fellow Francophones. That, sir, is troubling in the extreme all by itself. It is difficult to respect someone who disdains respect of others.

Further, I can detect neither a 'please' nor a 'thank-you' anywhere within your entreaty, thus I am also compelled to conclude you possess nothing resembling basic manners.

How then given all the above, do you realistically expect any rational soul to expend the effort to help you? Are you, in point of fact delusional as well?

Alas, I am a softie at heart, so I'll leave you with this advice - use Advanced Search and the search criteria = Bambi Mod. And perhaps DRL modification/deletion via the same method. You may also wish to use a relay harness.

BUT by FAR the optimum solution would be to remove that malodorous excuse for a lighting system and either return to stock, or invest in a proper retrofit ( www.theretrofitsource.com ). Steve would be proud - this took admirable discipline to even acknowledge, in my humble view.

MGD
6 in the morning and this is the first post i read.. Very admirable, You are a kind and gentle soul MGD.. Always look forward to reading yours and several others post here for both the sarcasm and helpful tips and directions. Keep up the good work..

Old 04-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by c.frank47
6 in the morning and this is the first post i read.. Very admirable, You are a kind and gentle soul MGD.. Always look forward to reading yours and several others post here for both the sarcasm and helpful tips and directions. Keep up the good work..

Thankee, sir!

I'll surely try, lol!

MGD

Old 04-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Bonjour MGD

Bon je dois avouer que je suis un peu confût, je croyais que les gens ici était courtois et cordial... J'ai pu constater le contraire dans vos affirmations stupide et arrogante.

Bon sur le coup j'étais un peu fâché mais je me suis rendu compte que l'intelligence, la cordialité et l'entraide sont pas la force de tous...

Bon bien heureux en plus de voir d'autre imbécile suivre le pas comme une gagne de millitaire au combat hahahahahahaha...

Bon étant donné que l'intelligence de MRS. MGD est suppérieure à la moyenne je vais tenter de poursuivre mes requêtes avec quelqu'un de plus courtois...

Bonne journée MRS. MGD.

Old 04-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by benoit_h
Bonjour MGD

Bon je dois avouer que je suis un peu confût, je croyais que les gens ici était courtois et cordial... J'ai pu constater le contraire dans vos affirmations stupide et arrogante.

Bon sur le coup j'étais un peu fâché mais je me suis rendu compte que l'intelligence, la cordialité et l'entraide sont pas la force de tous...

Bon bien heureux en plus de voir d'autre imbécile suivre le pas comme une gagne de millitaire au combat hahahahahahaha...

Bon étant donné que l'intelligence de MRS. MGD est suppérieure à la moyenne je vais tenter de poursuivre mes requêtes avec quelqu'un de plus courtois...

Bonne journée MRS. MGD.
I don't speak french, but calling someone stupid and arrogant is definitely not the way to get help.

Especially when he gave you the help you need to try to fix your little problem. Look up the bambi mod, if you don't have a relay harness for the hid's get it, and finally if none of that works accept the fact you bought cheap chinese craftsmanship and go another route.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by pizzaman711
I don't speak french, but calling someone stupid and arrogant is definitely not the way to get help.

Especially when he gave you the help you need to try to fix your little problem. Look up the bambi mod, if you don't have a relay harness for the hid's get it, and finally if none of that works accept the fact you bought cheap chinese craftsmanship and go another route.

No I said that i was not arrogant and stupid in my demand...

I don't speak english very well it's not my fault ... I'm a French Canadian !!

Thank's for your help !

Quick Reply: Hid problem f150 fx4 2007