Harley-Davidson

need help getting info on an 07 whipple charged truck...looking to buy

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2014, 02:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
need help getting info on an 07 whipple charged truck...looking to buy

Hey guys, Im new to your forum but a previous Saleen/s331 owner. I need help finding information on what I hope was one of your forum members trucks.... If your a close nit group like my other club is I imagine someone is familiar with this truck due to the nature of it.

Its an 07 F150, amytheist I suppose is what the color is called (its the dark purple color). The truck was traded in in Arkansas Im told. The saleen blower was removed and it has a whipple kit on it....The thing has every gauge on it you could imagine. (triple pillar pod and 2 vent gauges). It has 9k miles on it and still has the dealer plastic over the carpet. I imagine someone built this truck as a garage queen/show truck. It has turned up in my area for sale on a used car lot... they bought it at auction. I am interested in buying it but with the whipple and no dyno sheets on it or anything to prove its a safe tune and no history on the truck Im a little hesitant. Can anyone here help me locate the previous owner or possibly supply with me with some info on this truck. Surely someone is familiar with it. It has to have been seen at some shows somewhere. Thanks for any help you might can offer! Clay

Old 12-09-2014, 11:40 AM

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by QIKSLVR
Hey guys, Im new to your forum but a previous Saleen/s331 owner. I need help finding information on what I hope was one of your forum members trucks.... If your a close nit group like my other club is I imagine someone is familiar with this truck due to the nature of it.

Its an 07 F150, amytheist I suppose is what the color is called (its the dark purple color). The truck was traded in in Arkansas Im told. The saleen blower was removed and it has a whipple kit on it....The thing has every gauge on it you could imagine. (triple pillar pod and 2 vent gauges). It has 9k miles on it and still has the dealer plastic over the carpet. I imagine someone built this truck as a garage queen/show truck. It has turned up in my area for sale on a used car lot... they bought it at auction. I am interested in buying it but with the whipple and no dyno sheets on it or anything to prove its a safe tune and no history on the truck Im a little hesitant. Can anyone here help me locate the previous owner or possibly supply with me with some info on this truck. Surely someone is familiar with it. It has to have been seen at some shows somewhere. Thanks for any help you might can offer! Clay

so no info at all on the truck???

probably gonna be a needle in an haystack finding out any information

Old 12-09-2014, 11:59 AM
Would This be it?

Old 12-09-2014, 02:39 PM
Yeah that's it. I'm trying to find out information on it before it got here. It's a great looking truck but the dealer has it in a local shop because It has a tune issue and won't run. I'm interested in buying it but I really wanna get some back ground info on it due to the mods it has.

Old 12-20-2014, 10:27 PM
Lifetime engine and tranny warranty on a supercharged truck?! That would be extremely handy - my tranny blew out between 30-35,000 miles.

Quick Reply: need help getting info on an 07 whipple charged truck...looking to buy