Roadmaster Active Suspension: Group Discount!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 12:38 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post Roadmaster Active Suspension: Group Discount!

Roadmaster Active Suspension(RAS) is proud to be a supporting vendor of F150online.com and would like to offer an exclusive offer to F150online members! If you are not familiar with the RAS, below is a summary!

The Roadmaster Active Suspension is a heavy duty, variably rated coil spring that works like a muscle to hold the rear leaf spring in their optimum bowed position at all times. Because the RAS is the only patented leaf spring suspension upgrade that works with the existing leaf springs to convert the traditional "passive" leaf spring suspension into an "active" suspension, the RAS offers a combination of benefits no other aftermarket
suspension upgrade is able to provide.

Load Support- Because the RAS holds the rear leaf spring in their optimum bowed position at all times, the leaf springs are strengthened thus greatly reducing rear end sag when loaded to manufacturer max GVWR.

Handling/Stability- By not allowing the spring to flatten out, the vehicle corners more level with greater contact of all four tires to the road. This provides improved traction, which translates to better driver control and stability

Axle Wrap/Wheel Hop- An issue that has become a hot topic among some model F150 owners. The Roadmaster Active Suspension has performed extremely well in eliminating this issue when tested by other F150 owners.

For more information, visit http://www.activesuspension.com.

Below is a link to F150online.com's sister forum, F150forum.com that contains a recent thread dedicated to Roadmaster Active Suspension reviews.

http://www.f150forum.com/f82/roadmaster-reviews-152868/

Application---------- Part # LIST
73'-02' 2WD ---------(4612) $369
73'-02' 4WD -------- (4622) $389
03'-08' ALL ----------(3612) $369
09'-12' Reg Cab-------(3611) $369
09'-12' Ext/Super Crew -(3611-Y)$399

F150 Group Discount: $320
Shipping:$20-$30

The Group Buy discounted rate will apply for ALL F150 SKU's. Expected shipping time is 1-5 days withing placement of an order. We simply ask that you provide us with your forum screename.

If you would like to take advantage of this great offer; PM me, Email me at nolan@activesuspension.com or call me at 800-398-5036 and I will personally process your order!

Offer is good until EOD Sept 14th.

The following users liked this post:

Quick Reply: Roadmaster Active Suspension: Group Discount!