Peragon Truck Bed Cover - F150online Member $40 Discount

Old 01-18-2012, 11:50 PM
Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Peragon Truck Bed Cover - F150online Member Special Offer

Peragon already offers an unbeatable value for a solid aluminum, retractable truck bed cover. This just makes it even better.
  • One Free Option! Members of this forum are entitled to one of our options that are regularly $29. Just put a note in the "Comments" section of the online order form telling us which option you'd like, along with the name of this forum and your username.
  • PLUS a Military / Law Enforcement / Fire Discount! If you're active or retired Military / LE / Fire, we'll give you an additional $25 discount and a FREE Tailgate Seal Kit. Again, just mention it in the "Comments" section of your online order or when ordering by phone, then email us proof of status or send us an email from your organizational email account. We'll adjust your order total and add the free Tailgate Seal before processing your order. It's a small way for us to honor those who serve our country. (There is no time limit for this discount. It is available anytime to qualified Peragon customers.)

The Peragon truck bed cover has been Made in the USA for 13 years. Our third generation cover launched mid-2011 and is earning positive reviews:

To learn more about our unique truck bed cover, please visit our web site at Peragon.com. Our contact information follows and I will respond personally to posts as time permits. All email and phone calls/messages will be responded to in a timely fashion.

Sales and Customer Service 877-473-7246 ext 1
info@peragon.com

Thank you!

Last edited by Peragon; 02-12-2013 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Making Post Current
Old 05-14-2016, 05:50 PM
Question

Originally Posted by Peragon
Peragon already offers an unbeatable value for a solid aluminum, retractable truck bed cover. This just makes it even better.
  • One Free Option! Members of this forum are entitled to one of our options that are regularly $29. Just put a note in the "Comments" section of the online order form telling us which option you'd like, along with the name of this forum and your username.
  • PLUS a Military / Law Enforcement / Fire Discount! If you're active or retired Military / LE / Fire, we'll give you an additional $25 discount and a FREE Tailgate Seal Kit. Again, just mention it in the "Comments" section of your online order or when ordering by phone, then email us proof of status or send us an email from your organizational email account. We'll adjust your order total and add the free Tailgate Seal before processing your order. It's a small way for us to honor those who serve our country. (There is no time limit for this discount. It is available anytime to qualified Peragon customers.)

The Peragon truck bed cover has been Made in the USA for 13 years. Our third generation cover launched mid-2011 and is earning positive reviews:

To learn more about our unique truck bed cover, please visit our web site at Peragon.com. Our contact information follows and I will respond personally to posts as time permits. All email and phone calls/messages will be responded to in a timely fashion.

Sales and Customer Service 877-473-7246 ext 1
info@peragon.com

Thank you!
It would be pretty awesome if this offer was still on the table. I was looking at a Bakflip but some how came across the Peragon Retractable Aluminum Truck Bed Cover and it seems to be more my style.

Old 05-15-2016, 09:54 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by halbeisen
It would be pretty awesome if this offer was still on the table. I was looking at a Bakflip but some how came across the Peragon Retractable Aluminum Truck Bed Cover and it seems to be more my style.
There are many tonneau covers to choose from, so I'm glad you found Peragon! I just sent you a PM with our current bonus offer for forum members. Thank you for your interest!

Old 02-03-2017, 11:13 AM
Interested in Peragon

There are many tonneau covers to choose from, so I'm glad you found Peragon! I just sent you a PM with our current bonus offer for forum members. Thank you for your interest!
a

Hello, what are the current offers, if any for members of this forum and military/veterans? I have been looking at the bakflip g2 but the Peragon seems to be more secure and versitile.

Old 02-04-2017, 08:51 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by Brantk81
a

Hello, what are the current offers, if any for members of this forum and military/veterans? I have been looking at the bakflip g2 but the Peragon seems to be more secure and versitile.
I just sent you a PM with the details on our bonus offer for forum members and our military discount. Thank you for considering a Peragon truck bed cover!

Old 05-02-2017, 12:24 AM
What current discounts are offered on peragon covers? I'm not finding a lot of current information on discounts

Old 05-11-2017, 06:46 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by Harleytom72
What current discounts are offered on peragon covers? I'm not finding a lot of current information on discounts
I apologize for my badly delayed reply! A PM is on the way!

Old 05-25-2017, 07:44 AM
Have been waiting on a sale or discount to order my New Peragon Cover..
Any discounts currently available?

Old 05-26-2017, 06:03 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by Brianb7080
Have been waiting on a sale or discount to order my New Peragon Cover..
Any discounts currently available?
We don't have any sales or discounts planned, but I will PM you details on our forum member bonus offer. Thank you for looking at a Peragon tonneau cover!

Old 09-05-2017, 06:07 PM
Peragon Still Offer a discount?

Does Peragon still off forum members a free accessory for their truck bed cover?

Old 09-07-2017, 10:38 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would also like to know if there are current discounts for forum members. - Thank you

Old 09-11-2017, 10:18 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by dskear
Does Peragon still off forum members a free accessory for their truck bed cover?
Originally Posted by Shanks12
I would also like to know if there are current discounts for forum members. - Thank you
Thank you for your interest in a Peragon truck bed cover! A PM is on the way to you both with details on our bonus offer for forum members.

Old 09-19-2017, 04:14 AM
Please also PM me details on your forum member bonus offer.
Thank you for your interest in a Peragon truck bed cover! A PM is on the way to you both with details on our bonus offer for forum members.

Old 09-19-2017, 09:43 AM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by Burnaby
Please also PM me details on your forum member bonus offer.
I just sent you a PM with details on our forum member bonus offer. Thank you for considering a Peragon tonneau cover!

Old 09-19-2017, 10:54 AM
Considering this cover today. If there is a forum member bonus please send me a PM. Thanks.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Peragon Truck Bed Cover - F150online Member $40 Discount