My New Daily Driver - The Whale

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2016, 10:47 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks folks! I absolutely love this thing. And it's already kept 1,000 miles off the truck.

I got pulled over the other day in it. I was running late for a meeting - ended up being late anyway because I got pulled over for the speeding I was doing so I wouldn't be late Anyway, the deputy ended up being so mesmerized by the car he didn't even ask for my registration or anything. He couldn't believe the condition and mileage, so instead of writing me a ticket he ended up talking with me for five minutes about the car and how much he misses his old Crown Vic patrol car. It was definitely the best experience I've had being pulled over

I'm loving it so far. My colleagues have enjoyed making fun of me for my "old man car," but they just don't get it. Besides, I'm an old soul anyway. It matches my white New Balance sneakers perfectly

Old 11-19-2016, 10:58 AM
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
I'm actually jealous...love the Marquis...Crown Vic's and the Town Cars. Old school rear wheel drive big comfortable cars. Good story about the senior citizen cop!!

Old 11-19-2016, 05:04 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by PawPaw
I'm actually jealous...love the Marquis...Crown Vic's and the Town Cars. Old school rear wheel drive big comfortable cars. Good story about the senior citizen cop!!

Hahaha! That's funny.

And that's exactly why I like these things