Trump is a twit!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 07:30 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink

My Dad said to me, many years ago, "Son, you think you're having a hard time? People in this country just don't realize how good they've got it." He's right...Even with an Art scholarship, my Dad quit school in the tenth grade to strike out on his own. But he was smart. He went to work, back in the fifty's, repairing appliances as a teenager. After a few years he struck out on his own and opened his own appliance repair business. He went to night school to learn A/C + refrigeration. Then he opened a second appliance repair business. All my uncles worked for him. After a few years two of them started their own businesses. Then my Dad and one of my uncles partnered into the used car business in the early eighties, while still running the appliance businesses. I miss him, and is insight on a lot of things. So.... I'm just saying.....try to do that in another country....

Old 01-18-2017, 11:35 AM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
"Homeland" blew it!

So far I have enjoyed watching the Showtime series, "Homeland". But this year they decided to really go political. In the first episode the producers have elected Hillary. There is a woman with wide hips and a pant suit who is the "President elect".

Old 01-19-2017, 08:59 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Well, well, well boys and girls tomorrow is the day. The talk is over and the action is supposed to begin.

I haven't heard anything about Hildabeast getting a pardon, (maybe I missed it) kind of makes you wonder. Also heard that her and the pervert are going to the festivities, I wonder if they are going to arrest her there. Wouldn't that be cool?

Heard a funny one on the radio today where CNN is playing their own version of 5 steps away from Kevin Bacon. They have it all figured out that if the stars align for them then John (I served in Viet Nam) Kerry will take over as President.......What a freaking joke these people are. I am start to think that maybe there is something to this global warming stuff though, the media is non stop with melting snowflakes!

God Bless America

Old 01-19-2017, 10:12 PM
If you missed the inaugural welcome ceremony today, you may want to watch this video of 81 yr old Sam Moore singing America the Beautiful. He was one of the duo, Sam and Dave back in the day. He's still fantastic!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...ation-concert/

Old 01-20-2017, 01:58 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
That's President Twit if you please.

Old 01-20-2017, 05:02 PM
And his band of deplorables (me and millions of others). Watched the inauguration today. Saw Glum and Glummer (Bill & Hillary) in the crowd.

Old 01-20-2017, 07:04 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Roadie
And his band of deplorables (me and millions of others). Watched the inauguration today. Saw Glum and Glummer (Bill & Hillary) in the crowd.
Hillary looked like she was doped up and stoned out of her mind. She was still giving that same idiot's grin and thumbs up that she did at her campaign rallies.

Old 01-20-2017, 08:36 PM
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Wild Bill checking out the Trump ladies!!

Old 01-20-2017, 09:05 PM
And now we no longer have a VP who puts his hands on all the women and little girls that are within reach. Have you seen the things that Joe Biden did?

Old 01-20-2017, 11:27 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I just got done watching the recording of todays festivities, I never realized how good the back end of a helicopter could look until I saw it taking Obama away!

Old 01-21-2017, 08:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Reminds me of a song by Roy Clark back in the '70's. Can't remember the title, but it reflects a bad relationship, and part of the lyrics says "Thank God and Greyhound She's Gone!". Great sentiment here maybe? And all the rhetoric..... I think a lot of it is the Fear of the Unknown? President Donald Trump is not a politician, nor does speak as a politician. He is an American who believes in speaking his mind, and Who, like a lot of us, is fed up with the direction this nation has taken. Apparently enough of America feels the same way.... Well, I just think a lot of the Rhetoric from the politicians is because they are Pi**ed Off because they didn't get their way, and because their Tenure is over. They must be of "The Glass is half Empty" types. Be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem....

Last edited by Scarlet; 01-21-2017 at 08:10 AM.
Old 01-21-2017, 10:38 AM
Originally Posted by Scarlet

President Donald Trump is not a politician, nor does speak as a politician. He is an American who believes in speaking his mind, and Who, like a lot of us, is fed up with the direction this nation has taken. Apparently enough of America feels the same way.....

Well said! I couldn't agree more. Apparently so did MOST of the country.

Old 01-21-2017, 03:35 PM
glc
Received 761 Likes on 704 Posts
Apparently so did MOST of the country.
No - about HALF the country.

Old 01-21-2017, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by glc

Yeah but it was the right half! :-)

Old 01-22-2017, 02:22 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by joe51
Well said! I couldn't agree more. Apparently so did MOST of the country.

Originally Posted by glc

Originally Posted by joe51
Yeah but it was the right half! :-)

^^^ all X3 --. It is my hope, in light of numerous ugly events across the globe since, that they do not lapse into complacency becoming the silent (electoral) majority AGAIN.

Quick Reply: Trump is a twit!