Trump is a twit!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 01:23 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by jgger

That's pretty much it. You guys owe me one for taking it for the team!

What? Why? Are you now supporting Trump? :-)

I'm with you, I had NO intention of watching the Democratic convention but the HILLARITY is too good to miss!

BTW did you see the pictures of them putting up new 8 foot high unscaleable fences around the convention hall all through the night and into this morning? Also new barricades around to stage to prevent Bernie supporters from rushing it. That's pretty funny coming from a group that for months now has been saying to "build bridges not fences!" I guess that what they really want are bridges for illegals but fences for the American public.

Old 07-26-2016, 04:19 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by joe51
That's pretty funny coming from a group that for months now has been saying to "build bridges not fences!" I guess that what they really want are bridges for illegals but fences for the American public.

Yeah, That's what they want, like everything else they have turned UPSIDE DOWN. (Take your guns away to keep you SAFE, more government to create more JOBS, raise taxes to STIMULATE the economy, close Guantanamo to keep from pissing off ISIS, kill voter registration laws to insure election integrity)

I'm ready to turn it back TOPSIDE

Old 07-26-2016, 07:02 PM

The only fence that the Democrats want is the one that keeps the American public OUT of the Democratic convention.

Old 07-26-2016, 09:32 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by joe51
What? Why? Are you now supporting Trump? :-)

I'm with you, I had NO intention of watching the Democratic convention but the HILLARITY is too good to miss!

BTW did you see the pictures of them putting up new 8 foot high unscaleable fences around the convention hall all through the night and into this morning? Also new barricades around to stage to prevent Bernie supporters from rushing it. That's pretty funny coming from a group that for months now has been saying to "build bridges not fences!" I guess that what they really want are bridges for illegals but fences for the American public.
Don't get too excited..........I am only Donald by default. If it wasn't for Hil-O-beans Clinton it would be very hard for me to vote Trump.

Old 07-26-2016, 10:15 PM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
Am I delusional or did the Rep from Hawaii nominate Bernie today? I saw something in passing.

Old 07-27-2016, 01:38 AM
Originally Posted by Roadie
Am I delusional or did the Rep from Hawaii nominate Bernie today? I saw something in passing.
Yes you are. And I don't know anything about anybody from Hawaii!

Ya walked right into that one.

Old 07-27-2016, 11:33 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
HISTORICAL. When the first woman crashes down through the glass ceiling losing an American Presidential Campaign.

Old 07-27-2016, 11:52 PM
Using the term "woman" for the Hildabeast is playing fast and loose with the English language! I can think of MANY words that would describe her better, but I might get banned if I use them here.

Old 07-28-2016, 01:15 AM
Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Man, there must be something to this. George S is about as communist as it gets and he's reporting the blatant use of money by the DNC. Watch the vid. The waste and corruption is staggering. Makes me think this nation is now a third world country where the elite are blessed and you are just their stupid slave.

Old 07-28-2016, 09:11 AM
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
After watching the video it seems that Hillary and her cronies can be bought easily. We the people will end up paying back all the donors to her campaign. Sad situation this country is in and I hate to think even farther down the road what my grandkids will have to go through.

Old 07-28-2016, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by PawPaw
After watching the video it seems that Hillary and her cronies can be bought easily. We the people will end up paying back all the donors to her campaign. Sad situation this country is in and I hate to think even farther down the road what my grandkids will have to go through.

“Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty”. This applies to keeping an eye on our politicians as well as our enemies.

Actually the above is not the original quote but just a condensed version of it. The full quote, which really seems to fit the current political situation is this:

"“Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty; power is ever stealing from the many to the few. The manna of popular liberty must be gathered each day or it is rotten. The living sap of today outgrows the dead rind of yesterday. The hand entrusted with power becomes, either form human depravity or esprit de corps, the necessary enemy of the people. Only by continued oversight can the democrat in office be prevented from hardening into a despot; only by unintermitted agitation can a people be sufficiently awake to principle not to let liberty be smothered in material prosperity.”

The original was spoken to the Massachusetts Anti-Slavery Society by Wendell Phillips on January 28, 1852 and was also in reference to the Democratic Party!

Old 07-31-2016, 04:29 PM
I nominate this for Tweet of the year!

Old 07-31-2016, 10:41 PM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
Now the dumocrats are trying to make something of what Trump said about the Muslim mother. He husband was allowed to speak at the convention and said he lost his son in action in Afghanistan and the proceeded to insult Trump, insinuating Trump had not read the constitution. Trump said something about the mother not speaking, that perhaps she wasn't allowed to speak standing there with her head covered. I think anybody who goes on national tv and rails against Trump are fair game for some return flow. Trump feels like he should protect the USA from the kind of problems that Germany and France are having now because of letting in too many unvetted Muslims from countries that support islamic jihad. Obama and Hillary will let them in just like France and Germany.

Last edited by Roadie; 07-31-2016 at 10:44 PM.
Old 07-31-2016, 11:05 PM
Joe, when you first posted about tweet of the year, there wase nothing there and I thought you had finally lost it!

Now that the tweet shows up in the post I have to agree! Man what is this world coming to, you and me agreeing??????

Old 08-01-2016, 08:59 AM
Originally Posted by Roadie
Now the dumocrats are trying to make something of what Trump said about the Muslim mother. He husband was allowed to speak at the convention and said he lost his son in action in Afghanistan and the proceeded to insult Trump, insinuating Trump had not read the constitution. Trump said something about the mother not speaking, that perhaps she wasn't allowed to speak standing there with her head covered. I think anybody who goes on national tv and rails against Trump are fair game for some return flow. Trump feels like he should protect the USA from the kind of problems that Germany and France are having now because of letting in too many unvetted Muslims from countries that support islamic jihad. Obama and Hillary will let them in just like France and Germany.

This pretty much nails it. Mr Khan thought that he could blast Trump on national TV with impunity. Anyone that's watched Trump in the last couple of months should have KNOWN that he would respond to attacks on his character. OTOH I wonder if Mr Khan had is little pocket guide to the US Constitution BEFORE he went on stage or it it was handed to him at the last minute before he went on stage by one of the DNC staffers?

The second and even bigger part of this story SHOULD be that the DNC is trying to make this squabble into a major news story. You have to wonder why. Could it be that they don't want the American public seeing and hearing how they kept the authorized Democratic delegates that were committed to Bernie out of the convention by hiring 700 people off the street (via Craigslist) to fill seats to prevent the Bernites from being seated? Or maybe the story about what was actually in those leaked DNC E-mails? Or even the fact that the DNC's servers were unsecured and allowed those E-mails to be stolen in the first place! Lost E-mails are getting to be the new norm with Hillary and the DNC. Or the fact that the FBI warned them about their unsecure servers over a year ago! Or they could talk about how Debbie Slutz was fired by the DNC but immediately hired by the Hillary campaign! To me there a lot bigger and more important news stories that they should be talking about instead of this squabble between Trump and some guy that no one has ever heard of.

Quick Reply: Trump is a twit!