Trump is a twit!

Old 01-30-2017, 03:01 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Where do you start to keep our country safe from Terrorists? How do you protect people in our country from Terrorists who have radical believes, who follow no rules of society, and Who do not value even their own lives? And that doesn't count those who have been Radicalized here at home. These are not the days of Ellis Island. I'm sure this was well thought out. As President, Donald Trump has enough advisors, Legal staff and defense personnel to give him the intel, info and history needed to make these decisions. They were well aware of the coming fall out and legal battles that would probably insue. They knew some people would be caught in the crossfire and be inconvenienced. If people were legal citizens with a proper ID, Visa, passport, or green card they had nothing to worry about. If you are not a legal citizen, you do not have the Right to enter the United States.

pretty much my thoughts on the situation and I said as much to a co-worker this morning.

i saw this earlier and it made me laugh, cause it is true

"All of this hoopla could have been easily avoided by President Trump. All he had to do was put the ban in place and say it was due to the harsh treatment of those 7 countries toward those of the LGBT. All of those countries have penalties ranging from 3 months in prison to death for homosexual activities. If he had done that, all of libs., especially those in Hollywood, would have praised him instead of condemn him."

Old 01-30-2017, 04:17 PM
glc
Received 756 Likes on 702 Posts
Uh oh - time to boycott Ford?

http://thehill.com/policy/transporta...igration-order

Ford criticizes immigration order: 'Against our values'

Old 01-30-2017, 04:35 PM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
Ford like other large corporations love those H1B visas. They can hire foreign engineers and scientists for less money and they will do whatever they are told no matter how much BS gets dished out.

Old 01-30-2017, 05:57 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by glc

I AGREE! But I have to find another humane / respectable way to support my new president - until his great policies take effect enough to enable me to afford a new truck. Right now I can't withhold a purchase from Ford, or a Hollywood star for that matter.
Meanwhile, ALL Trump Supporters need an effective way to let our support be seen/recognized to balance the scale. Trump has nobody to count on but US. The libtards, democrats, news media - and about half the damn panzy a#^ssed Republicans are making it appear the whole WORLD is against him. And that upsets me - makes me want to riot - or join a 'PRO' Trump Protest - if one is organized somewhere.

Old 01-30-2017, 07:20 PM
Ford has abandoned me anyway. When it came time to replace my V8 rear drive Mark VIII Lincoln that I loved I looked for a similar car. The only rwd car sold by Ford now is the Mustang and I didn't want anything that tiny inside. So I bought a V8 Dodge Magnum. I looked for a rwd small suv for my wife a few years ago. None at Ford. Bought a small Inifiniti suv. Recently started looking at new trucks. Don't want turbo engines or engines that turn off at stops. Thinking RAM if I buy a new truck? My Hemi Magnum has been more reliable than the Mark VIII.

Old 01-30-2017, 07:24 PM
glc
Received 756 Likes on 702 Posts
Recently started looking at new trucks. Don't want turbo engines or engines that turn off at stops.
So get a base V6 or a 5.0, no start/stop or turbos on those.

Old 02-15-2018, 12:42 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Well boys and girls I promised I would revisit this thread, that's right I'm the OP. I haven't been on here for awhile so I don't know how many of the participants in this thread are still around.

I have to admit that I still like ol' Ted Cruz but I have been very impressed with the Donald's first year in office. He has done much, much better than I even had imagined he would and I have grown kinda fond of him. Now if the Democrats from my state (Calif) would just shut up and go away then we might just stand a chance of having a country to hand down to our children and grand children.

Once again I want to thank all the participants in this old thread for keeping it civil, it has been lots of fun. Also a special thanks to the Mods for not closing it down and even adding some of their thoughts to it. I guess this is what has made this forum such a great place to hang out.

Now, if any of you originals are still here and feel a need to nail me with a "I TOLD YOU SO" then flame away!

Last edited by jgger; 02-15-2018 at 12:45 AM. Reason: spellling of course/coarse
Old 02-15-2018, 04:21 AM
I TOLD YOU SO! LOL! Donald Trump is the right leader at the right time that this country needed so desparately! The Swamp might figure out a way to stop him though. 90% of the media only criticizes him. But he is a fighter and loves it.
Watch this when you have time. A professor who lives in CA who supports Trump.

And this, a democrat who sees the truth.

Old 03-27-2018, 07:35 PM
Anderson {J. Springer}, your 60 minutes special did nothing but just absolutely SOLIDIFIED my support for Donald Trump - (man after my own heart). I could not care less who he slept with 12 years ago, but rather what he is doing right now - ----- and in fact I might add, it looks to me like he did pretty good back then too. Why didn't your special (which I didn't watch BTW) disclose any playboy cover chicks or **** stars YOU made, ((((( you F*@39ing queer)))).

Old 03-27-2018, 08:30 PM
Lots of women have really loose panties when they get around a rich powerful man. i don't care how many he had fun with as long as it was consential. He's doing a great, great job of running the country.

Old 04-13-2018, 10:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Roadie
Lots of women have really loose panties when they get around a rich powerful man....
Is that how it is in NC?? Just joking. Have a great Weekend!

Old 04-13-2018, 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by Ilovemyford
Is that how it is in NC?? Just joking. Have a great Weekend!
Yep, pretty much everywhere. The more money and power you have the more attractive you are to the ladies. Why else would a 21 yr old intern give a 48 yr old president a **** polish in the oval office?

Old 08-31-2018, 05:43 PM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
If you were watching a football game, and you did not like the quarterback for whatever reason.......like not standing for the national anthem......does that negate his performance based upon play statistics?

Unemployment - Down
African American Unemployment - Down
Economy - Up
Foreign Trade - E.U. & Mexico have come to the table. Canada is right behind. There will be no "trade war" as it does not benefit anyone, and only hurts the citizens of those other countries. I think that lesson was learned 50 years ago during the Johnson administration with The Chicken Tax.
North Korea - Has come to the table, and now returning remains of US MIA.

Every other country in the world, has borders, and they defend those borders by shooting people who try to cross. Legal immigration policies need to be revisited. But the solution is not to have an unsecured border, so that whomever chooses can breach our border at will.

The truth is that some people just don't like Trump. There is a collusion to defame Trump no matter what the cost. A mass majority of the population will believe everything that is told to them by a biased media.

I don't like Trump either. I also don't like Kaepernick. Which is why neither of them would be invited over to my house for Sunday dinner. But I do have to recognize facts in evidence. In 2 years in office, this country has taken an economic upturn. We were a nation divided long before Trump went into office. Kaepernick was not winning any games. Kaepernick was sitting down in protest when Mr. Obama was POTUS, and his course of actions is completely unrelated to Mr. Trump becoming POTUS.

There is more work to do. Healthcare, education, crime, immigration, reform public utilities, social justice, foreign policy, international relations, space program......... the list could go on and be debated continuously. But some of those things will not be done by this president. That does not negate what Trump has accomplished. It only illustrates that more could be done. Yet, we could turn back the hands of time, and blame every past president for not doing.

Unconscionable that in The USA, anybody should be hungry, not have clean running water, freeze in the winter because they can't afford to pay for heat, not have access to education and medical care, or be afraid to call the police for help. Did man really land on the moon? Who really shot Reagan? Sonny Bono was murdered! That was no accident!

Last edited by Fifty150; 08-31-2018 at 05:45 PM.
Old 09-27-2018, 12:15 AM
WOW! Wanna talk about 'TWITS'. Consider Ford (versus - without the 'v') Kavanauh

Every one of them dumb a$$es that we have collectively put in office are the absolute epitome of TWITS.

I (honest to God) cannot believe that seemingly educated, intelligent human beings (many of them having completed years of law school in prestigious universities) are participating in this gyration tomorrow. They purport that something useful is going to come out of it. All the while;

No charges filed. No forensics. No grand jury paneled. No indictment. No case number, judge or court assigned. No Prosecutor assigned. No defense counsel to speak or cross examine. No jury paneled. No voir dior. No right to face one's accuser. No trial by jury. No 'unanimous' verdict (only majority vote - based on the Thursday fiasco). No right of appeal. Statute limitations has expired. No criminal or civil charges can be filed. Nothing for FBI (or local authorities) to investigate or bring to a trial necessary to learn the 'TRUTH' as we know / understand it is determined.

But these _SWAMPdeCRATS (_YES DEMOCRATS & REPUBLICANS ALIKE_!) want to give the accuser a chance to tell her story. These are SERIOUS allegations... they say! (I SAY WHY). HOW ARE YOU GOING TO KNOW?? They purport they are going to "get to the bottom of this" and "find the Truth" ---- OF WHAT? TRUTH HELL, I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT'S WHAT ALL THE STEPS OF THE PREVIOUS PARAGRAPH WERE FOR.

Dispense with all that. Give them TRUTH --- in November ... and do something I have never done before. Pull the 'straight ticket' lever. I just pray everybody will pull the RED LEVER for this cycle --- then get some intelligent ones on the ticket(s) for us to vote for next go around. Just like my brass - outspoken - unpoliticianlike TWIT, President D.J. Trump.

There. Got that off my chest!

Old 09-27-2018, 10:40 AM
After the dumorats gave us the incompetent, inexperienced, naive, lying, misguided Obama, along with Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi, I decided that I will never vote for another dumorat for any position. Perhaps in the future the party will come to its senses, but I don't think so.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Trump is a twit!