Has anybody ever used TDtires.com to order tires?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2015, 05:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has anybody ever used TDtires.com to order tires?

I hate to, but I need tires.. bad. But I've been looking into these places that finance them weekly. I was wondering if anybody here has ever went thru TDtires.com for tires?

My reasoning, I'm strapped after my son's open house lol

Old 06-25-2015, 06:43 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
These places are rip offs. You will end up paying double if not triple for a set of tires. If you don't have enough cash right now maybe open up a credit line at a well known retailer and go that route. Will be alot cheaper paying the finance rate of a card then one of these places.

Just my opinion though!

Good luck

Old 06-25-2015, 08:19 PM
Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
You can go to any Sears, buy any premium tire you want and have a far less payment than these clowns. Even Pep Boys would be a better deal.
We have several different shops around here that rent tires. They get retail plus for off brand tires or factory rejects. Once you sign the contract, you're going to pay for them regardless if you want them or not. Once mounted on your wheels, miss a payment and they take wheels and tires. You'll find your ride on concrete blocks with a notice of repo and the phone ringing constantly with them demanding payment in full. Damage a tire and they will normally want you to pay for another tire in cash at the bloated price they demand. Failure means you'll come out one day to find the car on blocks. These guys are major scammers and once they have their claws on you, there's no getting out.

Quick Reply: Has anybody ever used TDtires.com to order tires?