Mothers Day Gift Idea

Old 04-25-2015, 09:48 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mothers Day Gift Idea

need your help guys! I'm horrible at gifts and I need a mother's day gift idea for a woman that I'm interested in, but do not have a clue what to get her. At an attempt to keep this conversation simple, I really don't know much about her, but want to get her something cool that'll say I'm thinking of her and tried really hard on the gift. Guess it would help or score some points if I got something that said you're an awesome mom too. can spend a few hundred bucks. Thanks for any help.

Old 04-25-2015, 09:22 PM
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by Galaxy
need your help guys! I'm horrible at gifts and I need a mother's day gift idea for a woman that I'm interested in, but do not have a clue what to get her. At an attempt to keep this conversation simple, I really don't know much about her, but want to get her something cool that'll say I'm thinking of her and tried really hard on the gift. Guess it would help or score some points if I got something that said you're an awesome mom too. can spend a few hundred bucks. Thanks for any help.
www.pandora.net/bracelets‎

Women usually like these Pandora bracelets and charms.

Old 04-26-2015, 12:11 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
How much do you like her and how much do wanna spend?

EDIT: you're gonna have to take this one really carefully or you'll end up in the "Creepy Zone." It's Mothers day unless she's your mother or you had a part in giving her that title be careful about doing too much. If you're not seeing her naked frequently I wouldn't do anything.

Last edited by Wookie; 04-26-2015 at 12:15 AM.
Old 04-26-2015, 09:58 AM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Wookie
EDIT: you're gonna have to take this one really carefully or you'll end up in the "Creepy Zone." It's Mothers day unless she's your mother or you had a part in giving her that title be careful about doing too much. If you're not seeing her naked frequently I wouldn't do anything.
I would agree -- a girl doesn't need a guy who's trying to get into her pants telling her what a great mother she is! I'd save the "overture at romance" for Valentine's Day or her birthday......

Old 04-27-2015, 03:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wouldn't wanna overdo it either. I'd probably take her out to dinner with her kid (if she's fine with that) to actually celebrate the occasion. The usual flowers is good. I guess if you really wanna get her something she'd appreciate, you gotta know more abt her. What is she in to? What does she like to do? Good luck, i hope it goes well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mothers Day Gift Idea