Go Back   F150online Forums > Owner's Connection > General Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

General Discussion
SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to F150Online Forums!
Welcome to F150Online.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the F150Online Forums community today!

Old 04-14-2001, 10:42 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Nanook
Cool Looking for Used Bucket seats for 97 F150

Looking for some Bucket seats for my F150, I have a bench seat and want to replace it. If anyone knows of any used places to get some let me know!!

Thanks,

Nanook
Old 04-15-2001, 07:52 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Ford F150
Ummm... I guess I don't have to say who's alley this topic is up, do I?

(Geeze, is that proper grammar or what? LOL)
Old 04-15-2001, 08:24 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Nanook
I apoligize for the grammer, I guess I made an error. I am looking for a place, (Junk yard, ect)That might have bucket seats for my truck. I was not aware this would be an english lesson.

Thanks,
Old 04-16-2001, 07:06 AM

Vehicle: 2005 Ford F-150
Send a message via ICQ to seacrow
Talking

I think Dennis is talking about me. I spent a year searching for captains chairs for my 99 (97s are easy to find) because of the new for that year interior color "Dark Graphite". I finally gave up.

Go to www.sonnystruckseats.com and call them. You can also do a search in the interior care forum for "Expedition console" threads and there is talk of a place called LKM I think that sells brand new take out seats and consoles dirt cheap. Sonny sells take outs as well but if I remember they are more expensive. Good luck.
Old 04-16-2001, 09:15 AM

Vehicle: 2012 Ford Explorer
Give LWM (conversion shop in Oklahoma) a call at 1-800-259-5842 and talk to Darin. A bunch of us got our Expedition consoles from him. They pull out stock interiors from Expy's and F-150's to replace them with upgraded seats, etc. Let us know what you find out.

Steve

------------------
Click the image to open in full size.
'98 F-150 XLT SuperCab Flareside, Auto, 4.6L, 4X2, 3.55 LS, 6-CD changer, Moonlight Blue with tan interior, Captains Chairs

Mods:Window tint, Extang Classic Platinum Tonno, Lund Interceptor bug deflector, Wizard Superwhite Bulbs, Pendaliner bedliner, Expedition center console
My F-150 Page
Expedition Console How-to
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-16-2001, 05:01 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Ford F150
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Nanook:
I apoligize for the grammer, I guess I made an error. I am looking for a place, (Junk yard, ect)That might have bucket seats for my truck. I was not aware this would be an english lesson.

Thanks,
</font>

I was talking about MY grammar. Sorry you got the wrong impression. If you stick around for a while, you'll figure me out sooner or later. Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-16-2001, 08:55 PM

Vehicle: 1997 ford f150
Talking

i have seen a lot of seat movement on www.ebay.com lately
Jim
Old 04-16-2001, 08:55 PM