Painted Again!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2000, 09:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Painted Again!!!

Yep did some more painting this weekend. Painted the lower valance and the radiator cover. Here are some shots: (OH YEAH PUT THE CLEAR CORNER LENSES ON FINALLY)

------------------
1999 F-150 XLT, Ext.Cab, 5.4L, 3:55 limited slip, 4x2, Bright Torch Red(all color matched-bumpers, mirrors) "Sport" pkg., Tonneau,285/50/17, 3" custom catback, Superchips, Airaid, Lowered 4" rear & 3" front, Herculiner bed lining(self install) AWESOME! Newest E/T at the drags 6/26/99: 14.9sec at 90.4 mph. Billet Badges, Billet Antenna, Removal of "Sport" sticker and door guards. Just added (12/16/99) Billit oval rear view mirror, billit master cylinder cover, and billet third brake light cover.1/16/00 - added billet sill plates, "red" braided hoses, "Red" nut covers. Also, have added light gray tweed on the interior, Blaupundt "Nevada" CD (in Red of course), Q-Form Kick panels with 6"diamonds and tweeters, color coded lower front valance, and radiator cover. For photos e-mail me at: whtstuff@aol.com OR my web page at Http://members.aol.com/whtstuff/myweb.html

[This message has been edited by cableguy (edited 01-30-2000).]

Old 01-30-2000, 10:52 PM
Dammm
dude its beutiful. I like it. Sorry for the swear word but I had to say it the way I saw it.

------------------
99 F150 xlt s/c orp auto, 2,000 5.4 replacement soft tonneau, rubber maid bed mat,mud from the dirt bike(YZ250)

Old 01-30-2000, 11:51 PM
Cool

Hey thanks...I get such a kick everytime I do it. Kind of like when I was a kid and saw all the older guys with such sweet looking rides. Never knew how to do it or couldnt afford to...well now I'm the older kid, having a good time. My wife referrs to it as "a mid-life" crisis!!! LOL!

[This message has been edited by cableguy (edited 01-31-2000).]

Old 01-31-2000, 04:41 PM
Cableguy, I though I had to much time on my hands

Old 01-31-2000, 07:38 PM
CableGuy
If I bring my truck over to your place will you paint my valance. I don't have the time to do it, and it looks like you must have a few spare hours.
HEHE
Good job Ford Bro

------------------
1999 F150 4x4 4.6V8 regcab/shortbed
Oxford White with Wedgewood Blue two tone, with Blue Captains chairs
Bassani Cat Back, Superchip,Modified intake with modified K&N filter.

Old 01-31-2000, 09:09 PM
Cool

HOLY CABLE - GODGUY!!!!!!

That is awesome! Not that I'm ever gonna come close to getting mine as sharp as yours - I will let you know that the first of the blue wirelooms went on during that brief stint of sunshine we had this past weekend.

Next time it's warm and dry - the battery cover and the wiring cover get shot blue. I've settled on highlighting the lettering on the covers in the same shade of yellow that Ford used on the dipsticks and the oil filler cap. Might throw some yellow in here and there as well - just fer giggles.

Tom in Tacoma

------------------
1998 F150 XLT S/C 4.6L Auto, 3.55LS, 4X2, Moonlight Blue, all the factory bells & whistles except for leather seats. Lund Deflector, Lund Premier Tonneau, K&N, Body-color painted Throttle Cover, Pentaliner S/R, Window tint, factory side-steps, Infiniti component speakers up front, Polk Audio speakers in back, Superchip. Tom in Tacoma (Washington not Toyota)
Go check out http://communities.msn.com/SS97FordsPics for the second best website for F150's

Old 01-31-2000, 10:30 PM
Cool

Thanks Guys!!! Hey I probably dont have anymore time then anyone else off. I spent all day Sunday on this...of course with breaks when the "SuperBowl" started. And did the Q-Forms friday evening. Just good at planning my time I would say. LOL!!!Like every waking moment planning when and what to do next. LMAO!

Old 02-01-2000, 03:11 AM
Banned
Cableguy,
It looks great ! Maybe you should come to Texas a "few" days early & paint some of mine ? LOL
Lookin' fwd. to seeing it in person ! "AGAIN" !

Hey, when ya doin' the Flip ?

------------------
Sean in Texas
https://www.f150online.com/features/index.html
http://communities.msn.com/SS97FordsPics
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Show/7936

97 White/Tan LariatInterior: “Adjustable Indiglo White Faced Guages” Leather Seats, Power Everything, Tan Leather Floor Console, Kenwood Excelon Speakers, Polk Audio db Series 10" Sub, Kenwood 818 Sub. Amp, LMI Rear Seat Kit, Door Sill Protectors,

Exterior & Performance:2 Chamber Flowmaster Cat Back Duals w/Chrome Exits, AirAid Intake, "SuperChip" brand Chip, All Synth. Fluids, Custom Painted TB Cover, Blue Wire Loomed Engine, Hellwig Rear Sway Bar, 17x9.5 Centerline Scorpions, w/275/60/17 Dunlop Sport Rover GTX Tires, Cool Collar, Polished Billet Grille & Bumper Insert, Chrome Diff. Cover, Pendaliner SR, Clear Corner Lenses, Superwhites Headlights, Stainless Steel Nerf Bars, , Color Matched "Tan" (Eddie Bauer/Expedition) rear bumper, Ford Hitch Cover/Lock, "ARE - Hard Tonneau Cover", ...I know there is more but can't think of it now... OH yeah.. & a Fully Loaded "Viper" Alarm to guard it ALL !

Next to Be Added,.. AirDam w/Lights that I have, but may be “Roushed”, Belltech or Roush suspension kit, Wet Okole Seat Covers & a Wood Dash Kit!
Then I'm "DONE" !!! Yeah Right !

Old 02-01-2000, 03:15 AM
Banned
Cool

Had to fix the sig...

------------------
Sean in Texas
https://www.f150online.com/features/index.html
http://communities.msn.com/SS97FordsPics
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Show/7936

97 White/Tan Lariat
Interior: “Adjustable Indiglo White Faced Guages” Leather Seats, Power Everything, Tan Leather Floor Console, Kenwood Excelon Speakers, Polk Audio db Series 10" Sub, Kenwood 818 Sub. Amp, LMI Rear Seat Kit, Door Sill Protectors,

Exterior & Performance:2 Chamber Flowmaster Cat Back Duals w/Chrome Exits, AirAid Intake, "SuperChip" brand Chip, All Synth. Fluids, Custom Painted TB Cover, Blue Wire Loomed Engine, Hellwig Rear Sway Bar, 17x9.5 Centerline Scorpions, w/275/60/17 Dunlop Sport Rover GTX Tires, Cool Collar, Polished Billet Grille & Bumper Insert, Chrome Diff. Cover, Pendaliner SR, Clear Corner Lenses, Superwhites Headlights, Stainless Steel Nerf Bars, , Color Matched "Tan" (Eddie Bauer/Expedition) rear bumper, Ford Hitch Cover/Lock, "ARE - Hard Tonneau Cover", ...I know there is more but can't think of it now... OH yeah.. & a Fully Loaded "Viper" Alarm to guard it ALL !

Next to Be Added,.. Bumper Cover with Lights, Belltech 2/4 kit, Skirting/Ground Effects, Wet Okole Seat Covers & a Wood Dash Kit!
Then I'm "DONE" !!! Yeah Right !

Old 02-01-2000, 09:23 AM
Thumbs up

I hope after posting those pictures that you are planning a USA tour so ALL of us can see that truck. Ok, we all want to meet you too!! Do you think you might plan a vacation over to VA during June when all us East coasters are meeting at the ford truck factory??? Give it some serious thought!!!

Old 02-01-2000, 11:02 AM
That is one sharp looking truck. I must say that I am jealous now. Keep up the good work, it looks great

------------------
97 F-150 S/C 4x4 ORP XLT 4.6 K&N , Flowmaster w/dual tailpipes, Bosch+4 plugs,MSD 8.5 wires,Superchip.Patriot fiberglass toneau cover, Westin chrome step bars.
Kenwood 4011 stereo, Rockford 150a1 amp, Profile electronic crossover, and 2 10" JBL's.

Old 02-01-2000, 11:30 AM
Cool

Thanks everyone!!! It was all pretty easy...just alittle time consuming. I'd love to head out towards the east coast...but I think I'll wait till WE ALL get together...Kansas City national f-150 on line rally (didn't I see that idea mentioned).
And SS97 the 'C' notch/flip kit is performed this Sat. if I get the stock hangers and shackles by then from someone....anyone help!

Of course my intentions with the truck are to attract a sponsor to help with the mods and get some mag./show exposure.

Old 02-01-2000, 10:53 PM
Question

Hey Cableguy, What does that banner Sticker on the Windsheild say? Can't find A pic of it other than the corner shot I barely get a view of. I can tell its yellow though

------------------
98 F150 2WD,Bright Red, Regular Cab, 4.2, 3.55, 5 Speed, Superchip, 2 Superchip Decals (I Think They Add 5 HP Each), 3 Inch Bullseye Lift Spindles, Manik Grill Guard,Nerf Bars, Vent Visors,Air Box Mod, Fog Lights Mounted In Front Air Dam ,2 Kc DayLighters, Back Up Lights, Alpine CD Player, 2 Kenwood Amps, 10 Inch MTX Blue Thunder SubWoofer, Tinted Windows. And Coming Soon: 3 Inch Body Lift Kit, 16.5 x 9.75 American Racing Baja Wheels Wrapped With 35x12.5x16.5 BFG All Terrains

'00 Toyota Celica GT( Wife's Car )

Pics @ http://www.angelfire.com/la2/ccla/

Old 02-01-2000, 11:02 PM
Cool

It says After Shock
Customs
This is the custom accessory shop that is going to do the flip/notch kit this weekend.

Quick Reply: Painted Again!!!