PARTY! to anyone in South east Mich.

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Camarothatcould
hell yea. . .
Do you have a sticker on your truck that says "Batmobile"?

Old 08-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Suspended
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by mSaLL150
Do you have a sticker on your truck that says "Batmobile"?
No, cause its not a Batmobile

Old 08-09-2008, 10:48 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Old 08-09-2008, 10:52 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Stealth

Old 08-09-2008, 11:55 PM
Humm it must be the tat that give you super human fed-ex stregth we get trucks that are 50lbs per box and theres 1,000 box's and for somereason im the only guy outta 16 who can finish the truck in 45mins? humm really sounds like i suck at my job...jeeez im jus tryin to have a lil fun here guys. i think i could have said ford Sucks chevys better and not gotten this flamed. But im still having fun with it if you guys are Well i should change the thread name from party...to Flame shifty thread!!!! cuz thats alll this is. i got flamed pretty good on the creepyer one but that one i brought on my self Well keep on flaming me guys cuz it got reallly freakin cold in michigan so i need to stay warm!!

Old 08-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Suspended
change the thread to 'kid who thinks hes badass cause he drinks while momma is out of town and has a aprty cause he has no real friends and wants to belong but he really shoulda been swallowed'

Old 08-10-2008, 01:56 AM
Originally Posted by shifty_85
humm never thought anyone would go that far into it... oh well dont you guys worry all my friends hate me bc im creepy rember? so no one will show up and it'll just be me...drunk ever day...alone creepin on people! Ban for annoyance?? how am i annoying you this isnt funny? i think its pretty funny yeah you guys caught me...You caught the tater! Hey i rember that thread that was a fun thread!!

CRF when you go back to MSU??? thought out of everyone on here ud deff come.

well things are changing now im going to canada the weekend of the 15th till the 17th soo heyyy im legal drinking age there yay for being 20...and yes i rember am 20 B-day in July
Sadly I transferred back to VA. I loved MSU, but the flights was just too much for me. I may come up and visit sometimes though.

Old 08-10-2008, 02:47 AM
Originally Posted by Camarothatcould
change the thread to 'kid who thinks hes badass cause he drinks while momma is out of town and has a aprty cause he has no real friends and wants to belong but he really shoulda been swallowed'

i dont think thatd fit for a thread name ohh yes i think im a complete badass beause im drinking when my mom is out of town you guys have no idea!!! haha this thread is awesome!!!! hope yall are enjoying this as much as me!!!!

Old 08-10-2008, 04:12 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
the fact is your still a loser playing up your job.

i wouldnt be the fastest at it, nor would i care to be. i on the other hand proudly help maintain a food processing plant. the last thing i did was pull a lid off a UPV unit by hand. i think our next project is to build a frame to hoist it with. hard work? some of it. am i going to play up how hard i work? hell no. harder than your job? typically

Old 08-10-2008, 10:08 AM
im not trying to play it up thats the trucks we really get and thats all the hours i work and normaly only after 4 hours a night i come home and just hit the bed and fall asleep. im not trying to play up anything. i wish i could get more hours but because its summer not alot of people ship stuff. in the winter is when i get to work 5-7 hours a night its nice. i dont normaly work that hard but if its friday i wanna go home and out with my friends so i fly threw trucks.

Old 08-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
...yes i think im a complete badass beause im drinking when my mom is out of town you guys have no idea!!!
LMAO... too much. I just hope you don't go out cruising around in your drunken state... oh, wait a minute, you were posting at 3am and now you're up at 930am posting... I bet your Algebra I teacher will be proud!

"Hand me another bottle of Smirnoff Ice, Kenny!... we'z gonnua have us sum fun tonitee! When are the marching band chicks going to show up?"

Having fun as a kid is one thing... being an absolute toolbox is another. You're the latter of that comparison.

Old 08-10-2008, 10:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RockPick
LMAO... too much. I just hope you don't go out cruising around in your drunken state... oh, wait a minute, you were posting at 3am and now you're up at 930am posting... I bet your Algebra I teacher will be proud!

"Hand me another bottle of Smirnoff Ice, Kenny!... we'z gonnua have us sum fun tonitee! When are the marching band chicks going to show up?"

Having fun as a kid is one thing... being an absolute toolbox is another. You're the latter of that comparison.
Hey RP
How many hours drive would that be from your place, You probably live about
maybe 8 to 10 hours from me. I'll hook up with you at your place , then
we can go the rest of the way together.

Sounds like a great patry, what with the girls and all

Old 08-10-2008, 11:02 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I'm only going to show up if his female Algebra teacher shows up... I'm assuming she's a 30 or 40-something. Maybe we'll see her panty line or something... that would be so hot.

Old 08-10-2008, 11:08 AM
im not trying to play it up thats the trucks we really get and thats all the hours i work and normaly only after 4 hours a night i come home and just hit the bed and fall asleep. im not trying to play up anything. i wish i could get more hours but because its summer not alot of people ship stuff. in the winter is when i get to work 5-7 hours a night its nice. i dont normaly work that hard but if its friday i wanna go home and out with my friends so i fly threw trucks.
Yes, you are. You're making the lowest ranking job at UPS sound like a glamorous and wonderful job. "Oh, how I love working in 125* trailers doing physical labor."

Neeeeeew sig quote!

Originally Posted by Tumba
Hey RP
How many hours drive would that be from your place, You probably live about
maybe 8 to 10 hours from me. I'll hook up with you at your place , then
we can go the rest of the way together.

Sounds like a great patry, what with the girls and all
I thought he said it was going to be a drunken sausage fest...?

I'm only going to show up if his female Algebra teacher shows up... I'm assuming she's a 30 or 40-something. Maybe we'll see her panty line or something... that would be so hot.

Old 08-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm expecting more than that If I show up, even if I bring the entertainment
with me. I have this cool method of algebra that would turn her on.

Quick Reply: PARTY! to anyone in South east Mich.