Can you get finger prints off a brick? (the red kind, not the big ones)

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 07:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Can you get finger prints off a brick? (the red kind, not the big ones)

Very long story short, I broke it off with a chick about 3 weeks ago because she wanted to get married an i dont. Ever. Just for the simple fact, i dont want to loose half my stuff in a divorce. Now im dating one of her friends she used to hang out with back in college. When i went over to her house a few hours ago i noticed her window was broken in her nearly brand new car, turned out she had no idea but someone threw a brick thew the passanger side window. She called the police and got a police report. I KNOW this is my ex-girlfriends work, shes just the type of jealous bitch to do that. They took the brick, are they going to finger print it? Or better yet, Can they get finger prints off a brick? She's already in the system because when she was 22 she was arrested for DUI.

Old 05-18-2008, 07:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
We'll if CSI is accurate and my memory serves me right, no you can't get a finger print off a brick. But if this girl is like any other jealous girl she is going to brag about it. You just gotta catch her in the act. Ask her about it over email or AIM and see if you can get her to admit it. Its not concrete but its something for the police.

Old 05-18-2008, 08:03 PM
No fingerprints off of porous or textured surfaces. Sorry.

Old 05-18-2008, 09:47 PM
Suspended
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by NoLongerJeepin
We'll if CSI is accurate and my memory serves me right, no you can't get a finger print off a brick. But if this girl is like any other jealous girl she is going to brag about it. You just gotta catch her in the act. Ask her about it over email or AIM and see if you can get her to admit it. Its not concrete but its something for the police.

Old 05-18-2008, 09:49 PM
yes you can. i was watching one episode of CSI and Warreck said he could get fingerprints from the air. i saw it on tv so it must be true.

Old 05-18-2008, 10:44 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Haha, when I read the title, I thought you were QD'ing your house or something and accidentally touched a brick

Old 05-18-2008, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by Raptor05121
Haha, when I read the title, I thought you were QD'ing your house or something and accidentally touched a brick
This might be the first time I'm laughing with you and not at you!

Old 05-19-2008, 06:11 AM
It might be possible to get a partial.

Old 05-19-2008, 06:47 AM
Dating the ex's friend and not dead? - You rock, dude. - Og

Old 05-19-2008, 06:56 AM
Originally Posted by OgRedd
Dating the ex's friend and not dead? - You rock, dude. - Og
haha thanks man. In all seriousness though, this bitch is crazy. I plan on going to court with all the letters she has sent me within the past 2 weeks and the police report and fileing for a protection order.

Old 05-19-2008, 07:43 AM
Originally Posted by Ranger7489
Very long story short, I broke it off with a chick about 3 weeks ago because she wanted to get married an i dont. Ever. Just for the simple fact, i dont want to loose half my stuff in a divorce. Now im dating one of her friends she used to hang out with back in college. When i went over to her house a few hours ago i noticed her window was broken in her nearly brand new car, turned out she had no idea but someone threw a brick thew the passanger side window. She called the police and got a police report. I KNOW this is my ex-girlfriends work, shes just the type of jealous bitch to do that. They took the brick, are they going to finger print it? Or better yet, Can they get finger prints off a brick? She's already in the system because when she was 22 she was arrested for DUI.
lol wow dude! i have the same thoughts on marriage, *******ing contract.....

good thing u broke it off with her, if shes the type of chick to do something *******ed up and immature like bash in someones window with a brick she just sounds like a troublemaker and you would have been totally *******ed over had u married someone like that.

i dont think you should ever hit a woman but someone needs to beat this girls ***.

Old 05-19-2008, 08:46 AM
To answer your question yes it is possible. Will your local police department have the resources to do it, probably not.

Old 05-19-2008, 09:36 AM
Originally Posted by Raptor05121

Before I read the topic I thought he was playing basketball, lol.

Old 05-19-2008, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by tj03f150
lol wow dude! i have the same thoughts on marriage, *******ing contract.....

good thing u broke it off with her, if shes the type of chick to do something *******ed up and immature like bash in someones window with a brick she just sounds like a troublemaker and you would have been totally *******ed over had u married someone like that.

i dont think you should ever hit a woman but someone needs to beat this girls ***.

Exactly, Im not the type to lay a hand on a woman but just as you said, someone needs to. She's the valley girl type, so she probably has never been said no to. That probably explains the brick threw the window lol.

Old 05-19-2008, 10:31 AM
Originally Posted by NoLongerJeepin
This might be the first time I'm laughing with you and not at you!
hahaha

Quick Reply: Can you get finger prints off a brick? (the red kind, not the big ones)