ford d plan ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 11:01 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
So, $100 difference between A/Z and D, and about $1400 from A/Z and D to X. Cool.

Old 01-19-2006, 11:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Quintin
So, $100 difference between A/Z and D, and about $1400 from A/Z and D to X. Cool.
dependings on the truck. Every truck is different, and every price is different. It all depends on the truck. A lariat could be $2,500.00 or more different.

Old 01-19-2006, 11:14 PM
well not really sure what you mean by Back page price??? They are a blue oval dealer and those prices are on an 06 Supercab Lariat. I'm friends with my salesman, so he really has nothing to hide from me. All I can say is those are the numbers I have in front of me

BREW

Old 01-20-2006, 12:59 AM
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
well not really sure what you mean by Back page price??? They are a blue oval dealer and those prices are on an 06 Supercab Lariat. I'm friends with my salesman, so he really has nothing to hide from me. All I can say is those are the numbers I have in front of me

BREW

But then again, you could be drunk and eyes watering from the BBQ smoke, leaving you unable to properly see the numbers.

Old 01-20-2006, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Indiana-red4x4
dependings on the truck. Every truck is different, and every price is different. It all depends on the truck. A lariat could be $2,500.00 or more different.
Trim level doesn't influence A/Z/X/D plan pricing.

But after all, "apparently" your posts aren't showing up, so I dunno why I'm typing this.

Old 01-20-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by Quintin
Trim level doesn't influence A/Z/X/D plan pricing.

But after all, "apparently" your posts aren't showing up, so I dunno why I'm typing this.
So I guess you think every truck is the same damn price? I would hope that you are not that dense. The trim level makes up the most difference. I the trim level made no difference an xl would cost an employee the same as a lariat. Use your head here, its not hard to figure out. I really dont care, but as I stated before I did not want him to rely on posts that were totally incorrect. Good luck in your buying.

Old 01-20-2006, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Indiana-red4x4
So I guess you think every truck is the same damn price? I would hope that you are not that dense. The trim level makes up the most difference. I the trim level made no difference an xl would cost an employee the same as a lariat. Use your head here, its not hard to figure out. I really dont care, but as I stated before I did not want him to rely on posts that were totally incorrect. Good luck in your buying.
You might want to use your head and take some classes in reading comprehension. And using BREWDUDE's calculations from a truck he looked at, my posts weren't totally incorrect. So I was off by $400 or so, but it's close enough for gummint work. Again, reading comprehension. Look into it.

No, all trucks don't cost the same, don't be stupid. I never said they did; save your assumptions for someone else. But the basic formula for determining how much you'll pay under whatever alphabet plan doesn't change regardless of the cost of the truck or what trim level it is.

Edited to add - As such, our disagreement is going beyond the scope of this thread. So you're right, I'm wrong, I'm right, you're wrong.

Last edited by Quintin; 01-20-2006 at 07:55 PM.

Quick Reply: ford d plan ?