I CANNOT find an F150 single cab 4x4, 5.4L. Did they make them?

Old 04-30-2012, 08:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MTM Ford
I agree with you SSCULLY. It's just when you see someone make a new thread and the first 10 posts are "Use the search" Then when someone does actually use the search the next 10 posts after are "way to bump an X old thread" Doesn't seem like it matters what you do, you're wrong.
That happens on every forum I visit doesn't matter if it involves mustangs, guns or trucks you always get those replies.

Originally Posted by Daniel Gower
wow... all you people complaining about the thread bump, um why dont you go ahead and do my research for me and figure where else i can find info on a truck that is well over 10 yrs old itself and oh yeah not a common find. like i said before its usually really old threads that do have any information on my truck. i can find threads for the 4.2 or the 4.6 all day. my 5.4 in my reg cab truck, well not so much. thanks to all you who dont mind. oh and if it bothers you why even click and comment on it?? you make yourselves sound stupid "OMG! and old thread what an idiot" well you're the idiot for clicking and then wasting even more of your own time for commenting on it. you know there is always the option to just keep scrolling.

Relax, take a deep breath

Old 04-30-2012, 09:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have seen two. They used to come into the shop I work at. One was a white long bed and the other a maroon shortbed both FX4 packages. I want to say one was an 01 and the other 03 but not for sure on the years.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:54 PM
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
I'll take a 5.4L any cab config with a ZF S5-47. Oh wait, I'ma gonna have to make that.

Adrianspeeder

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I CANNOT find an F150 single cab 4x4, 5.4L. Did they make them?