Truck Bed Liner Machine For Sale- Great Business Opportunity

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 04:26 PM
ABP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Truck Bed Liner Machine For Sale- Great Business Opportunity

This is a great business opportunity for someone interested in getting into the truck bed liner spraying business. Vortex Spray on Bed liner Machine is the only self contained portable machine it does much more than just truck beds. You can do floors, decks, bathrooms, pretty much any type of material can be sprayed. Takes six seconds to dry material can be sprayed from 1/8" to 18" thick there is 200+ colors. To many things to list. Great for truck bed and trailers. You may contact me at 804-651-0397. I paid 18,000 for all the gear and am selling due to possible relocation overseas. Made plenty of money laying commercial floors and can give great references to commercial jobs I did with pictures. Great Business oportunity for someone looking to make extra income. Some training is required. I would be willing to consult as well for nominal fee. The machine was completely re hauled by a certified factory tech less then 3 months ago SO IT IS AS BRAND NEW AS YOU CAN GET. All new lines, pumps, heater and hoses. You can call distributor that worked on it to verify. Machine in excellent shape LIKE NEW. Please feel free to call me at 804-651-0397 Rey. We did a local car dealerships showroom floor and over 12,000 square feet of flooring for there remodeling of there entire showroom. I will throw in a lot of extras at no cost as far as supplies to get going. I have brand new grinders, spray tips and spay heads. Looking for a serious buyer PLEASE. Here is the Vortex web site to get more info from. http://vortexsprayliners.com The machine is located in Richmond, Virginia. Thanks

Old 12-31-2009, 02:16 AM
SPB
Vortex

Can you email me about this machine if it is still available Thanks!

Originally Posted by ABP
This is a great business opportunity for someone interested in getting into the truck bed liner spraying business. Vortex Spray on Bed liner Machine is the only self contained portable machine it does much more than just truck beds. You can do floors, decks, bathrooms, pretty much any type of material can be sprayed. Takes six seconds to dry material can be sprayed from 1/8" to 18" thick there is 200+ colors. To many things to list. Great for truck bed and trailers. You may contact me at 804-651-0397. I paid 18,000 for all the gear and am selling due to possible relocation overseas. Made plenty of money laying commercial floors and can give great references to commercial jobs I did with pictures. Great Business oportunity for someone looking to make extra income. Some training is required. I would be willing to consult as well for nominal fee. The machine was completely re hauled by a certified factory tech less then 3 months ago SO IT IS AS BRAND NEW AS YOU CAN GET. All new lines, pumps, heater and hoses. You can call distributor that worked on it to verify. Machine in excellent shape LIKE NEW. Please feel free to call me at 804-651-0397 Rey. We did a local car dealerships showroom floor and over 12,000 square feet of flooring for there remodeling of there entire showroom. I will throw in a lot of extras at no cost as far as supplies to get going. I have brand new grinders, spray tips and spay heads. Looking for a serious buyer PLEASE. Here is the Vortex web site to get more info from. http://vortexsprayliners.com The machine is located in Richmond, Virginia. Thanks

Old 08-17-2014, 06:48 PM
Spray liner for trucks for quick sale

Portable VORTEX spray on liner System Everything is self contained simply plug your VORTEX system into a standard outlet and away you go. it can spray truck beds, floors, decks, all most anything only used a handful of times business did not work out with partner to many differences It cost over $17,000 new. the bad news is he let it sit with material in it so it needs a pump and two hoses to be able to use it . that is why it is price at $7800. went back to family business so have no need for machine text or call 347-948-7040

Old 06-10-2015, 10:12 AM
Portable Vortex KV-5006 spray liner machine in good working condition for sale. buying a brand new one would cost you over $17,000 including materials needed to start you off. No need for all that when I have a used one that works and all you would have to do is get the material for it. Selling it for $9,000 OBO, we did have some activator left over but I dont think it is any good. We have about 6-7 rolls of Vortex Tape UNUSED that I will throw in as well as a power operating respirator. anyways, if you want pics just email me @ paulsautoatv@verizon.net or call me at 1-757-562-7714.

Old 07-15-2015, 12:53 AM
Spam alot?

Old 07-20-2015, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by thenewbreed
Spam alot?
I don't know who you are referring to but mine is not a spam. thanks

Quick Reply: Truck Bed Liner Machine For Sale- Great Business Opportunity