things are starting to fail!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2016, 03:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
things are starting to fail!

hey everyone! '05 F150 FX4 here. so, two nights ago i was driving into town, no issues what so ever. get in the store and out. Go to turn my wipers on...Nothing. checked my wiper fluid pump and its throwing juice to the windows. I get home check my #01 10A fuse for the wiper blades and its completely intact. also checked the 30A fuse, i believe #113, and it looked fine. Let it ride till the morning time, at that point now my A/C won't blow air, along with the wiper fluid pump not pumping. My aftermarket touchscreen player kicks on only after i hear a click from the passenger side. once i hear the click, my power windows kick in. I've still no power to the wiper blades, washer fluid pump, or the A/C. now, i can hear the vents open up behind the dash for the air conditioning but i have no air what so ever. If anybody has any information that would be great. looking to not throw it in the shop if need be. Cheers

Old 04-15-2016, 06:06 AM
Received 104 Likes on 97 Posts
Sounds like a water from a leaky windshield getting into the central junction box.

Quick Reply: things are starting to fail!