2010 F150 Blinker Issues

Old 01-26-2015, 11:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 F150 Blinker Issues

New to the site, I found a lot of good info so far and am in need of some help... I recently purchased a '10 F150 XLT w/43k and am very happy with this truck so far. When I initially test drove the truck, the blinkers were flickering fast - the hazards blinked normally. I figured it was just a blown bulb so I went through and replaced all the blinker bulbs - front & back. This did not take care of the issue. I replaced the fuse inside the cab, no luck. I have read that I may need to replace the SJB, but would like some input if anyone else has experienced this and may have some additional information - before I start throwing more parts at it or take it to a dealer. No LED's - that I know of, no mirror signal blinkers or fog lights..

Thanks,

Old 01-26-2015, 11:34 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by grayghostn
New to the site, I found a lot of good info so far and am in need of some help... I recently purchased a '10 F150 XLT w/43k and am very happy with this truck so far. When I initially test drove the truck, the blinkers were flickering fast - the hazards blinked normally. I figured it was just a blown bulb so I went through and replaced all the blinker bulbs - front & back. This did not take care of the issue. I replaced the fuse inside the cab, no luck. I have read that I may need to replace the SJB, but would like some input if anyone else has experienced this and may have some additional information - before I start throwing more parts at it or take it to a dealer. No LED's - that I know of, no mirror signal blinkers or fog lights..

Thanks,

Very likely it's the SJB if all the bulbs and sockets are healthy, bulbs are the correct ones, no added-on items attached to the signals, no 'DIY' hacking of the harness, and no B.O.W is evident in the cluster.

good luck
MGD

Old 01-26-2015, 02:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I appreciate the response, I'll let you know what comes of it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2010 F150 Blinker Issues