2008 f150 Wiring nightmare

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 f150 Wiring nightmare

I have a 2008 f150 xlt 4.6 4x4 extended cab with some demons. While I am driving everything is fine but after i shut the truck off things happen. The courtesy lights while go on and off the dash warning lights while dimely light up and the radio will come on evrything shut off like it is suppose when i first open the door after shutting the truck off but once it sits for sometimes 10 minutes and sometimes an hour these things happen I have changed the cjb and I have cleaned up some grounds (even though they werent dirty) I noticed that when I unhooked the ground that was behind the drivers side kick panel the relays stopped going nuts today I am going to clean up the conectors that are there as they appear the have some corrosion in them jsut wondering how to diagnose some of these modules in the truck to rule them out (or in) I would love to have some schematics to go by as I am flying blind which makes it tough or if anyone has some ideas I am all ears I just junked a 2005 fx4 because of the 5.4 amd I bought this xlt with the 4.6 thinking my problems are over I guess they are just different lol thanks for any help you guys may have

Quick Reply: 2008 f150 Wiring nightmare