F150 xlt 2004 alarm car won't start. Help

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 05:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F150 xlt 2004 alarm car won't start. Help

I need a genius... Ok, I have a Ford f150 xlt Triton 2004. I had a designated driver 2 nights ago a apparently he doesn't know how to drive truck because switching gears - going from reverse to drive, trying to park straight, somehow armed the alarm system and now the car won't start and the alarm light flashes rapidly when it is in the on position. I'm in a parking lot that has been charging me by the hr and my parking bill is close to $80 doll. Some told me to cut the wires. Don't want to but will.

Old 06-28-2014, 06:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DO NOT CUT WIRES! that would be a massive mistake cars are not made like they were back in the day. if the alarm light is flashing and you are still using the same old keys most likely cause would be the driver damaged your pats transceiver its a plastic box that sits around your ignition cylinder. you cut those wires and a $80 parking bill would be the least of your troubles. call a tow truck and have them tow it to a local ford dealership. or call your local ford dealership and see if they will help you. they usually will

Old 06-29-2014, 10:09 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome...

Introduce yourself to the Community here! If you have a technical question, try posting it in the appropriate forum.

Good luck...

Quick Reply: F150 xlt 2004 alarm car won't start. Help