09 F150 Abs and Traction Control Problem

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 01:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 F150 Abs and Traction Control Problem

Just got an 09 f150 (from an individual so im stuck with it), drove it 5 hours home with no issues. Start it up the next day and the traction control indicator, abs, and parking brake light are on. Reset computer...and they are still on. Went to check sensors and notice that the main harness that runs down driver side of the frame just out of the fender well at the left front wheel well was all jacked up. I noticed that 5 wires were damaged. So i re-spliced all the damaged wires. I'm thinking I blew a fuse when they were melted together/bouncing and rubbing on the frame? Only problem is, I cant find an ABS or traction control fuse in the book ANYWHERE. Anyone know which one it is? Yes, I unhooked the battery during my fix, so things should have reset...pressing or holding traction control button does nothing as well...

Old 05-03-2022, 08:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ABS and traction control light on

Hello did you ever get this fixed ? I recently got my air conditioner condenser replaced drove for about 15 miles and my ABS light and tractor control like turned on after the truck sets for a few hours it turns off when you turn the truck back on but then as soon as you step on the break they turn on

Quick Reply: 09 F150 Abs and Traction Control Problem