F150 Loaded Seat Wiring diagram

Old 12-20-2010, 09:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F150 Loaded Seat Wiring diagram

I am looking for a wiring diagram for the seats out of a 2009 or 10 f150 platinum edition. I have searched but cant find anything. Are they same as other regular f150 lariats with the loaded option seats? These are the features the seat has if that helps:
10-Way power seat track,Power lumbar adjustment, Adjustable headrest,Heated

Here are a couple photos of the seats and harness

Old 12-21-2010, 11:31 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
This is the heated only (not dual temp climate controlled ) w/ memory.
Not sure what you are calling "loaded option seats", that is not a seat type name from Ford.

Old 12-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Pm sent thank you for the diagram it is just what i needed!

Old 09-13-2016, 02:00 PM
Success !!!

Hi Guys: I managed to get this figured out. The diagram from SSCULLY above helped imensly. I removed the memory module and related wiring from the drivers seat and wired the appropriate switch wires directly to the motors. Pug already had the 30 am fused hot wire in the male connector so was good to go after that. Passenger seat was a matter of finding the correct hot input and then setting up a fused hot connection from the battery and wiring it into the male end of the plug. Both are working great. Now to figure out how to wire the heat cooled functions to switches independant of a climate control system (which I don't have) pic of new seats installed below. Any help with the heat/cool wiring/switches would be welcome.

Attached Thumbnails F150 Loaded Seat Wiring diagram-20160913_111114_resized.jpg  
Old 03-12-2019, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by cscot
Hi Guys: I managed to get this figured out. The diagram from SSCULLY above helped imensly. I removed the memory module and related wiring from the drivers seat and wired the appropriate switch wires directly to the motors. Pug already had the 30 am fused hot wire in the male connector so was good to go after that. Passenger seat was a matter of finding the correct hot input and then setting up a fused hot connection from the battery and wiring it into the male end of the plug. Both are working great. Now to figure out how to wire the heat cooled functions to switches independant of a climate control system (which I don't have) pic of new seats installed below. Any help with the heat/cool wiring/switches would be welcome.

Can you help me bypass the memory module. I would really appreciate it. Seats are 2011 fx4 seats into a 2012 xlt, I got the passenger side to work, drivers driv has the module.

Old 03-13-2019, 11:27 AM
Hi - Just need to follow the diagrams SSCULLY has supplied above and go through process of elimination. I used a ground and hotwire to find which lead in the seat side plug ran t he seat controls then figured out which three wires ran the forward back/up down motor, the tilt motor, and the lumbar motor. I did this quite a while ago and now realize that I should have taken more pics as I was doing it. If I take it apart again to tackle the heat/cool issue I will add more pictures. Hope that helps.

Old 03-13-2019, 11:52 AM
This link has some info about the bypass and isolating the right wires.

https://www.f150online.com/forums/20...nversions.html

Old 12-26-2021, 09:15 PM
Hey guys, I was able to get my seats to work thanks to the above wire diagram. Thanks so much for that! The only issue I have is now my air bag light is on. How do make sure the other air bags are working and get the light to go off or can I fix this issue? I pulled seats from a 2012 Platinum and installed in a 2011 FX4. I only cut the 8 wires from the module and took them straight to the motors and also cut the white/red from the other plug that I have no where to plug it up and took it to a 12v source.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F150 Loaded Seat Wiring diagram