Go Back   F150online Forums > Body > Electrical Systems
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos Vin Decoder FAQ Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Vendor DirectoryGarage

Electrical Systems SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to F150Online Forums!
Welcome to F150Online.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the F150Online Forums community today!

Old 06-21-2010, 09:43 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2008 Ford F150
A/C turns on but won't blow any air!

My a/c will turn on but it won't blow air nor would it blow heated air. Any ideas? Thanks! Is there a ground wire to the A/C? Like on the pass. side next to the fuse box? There is a ground there but the bolt won't tighten like the other ground bolts.

When I turn it on, I only hear the motorized flap thing that goes up and down.

I never touched the A/C but the only thing I touched was the ground bolt next to the fuse box but like I said, it won't go as tight at it was before I messed with it. But I'm not too sure if that goes to the a/c

Thanks
Old 06-22-2010, 08:00 AM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2001 Ford F250 6.8
The blower motor requires a solid ground at ground terminal G203 in order to operate.

G203 is located on the passenger side kick panel below the fuse box. it should have either one or three black wires connected to it.
1995 Mustang GT Convertible, only 68K miles.
1998 Ford Contour Wifey's old daily driver, now mine.
2001 F250 SD, 6.8L, 4 X4.
2007 Mercury Mariner AWD - Wifey's new daily driver
Old 06-22-2010, 08:00 AM