Go Back   F150online Forums > Body > Electrical Systems
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Electrical Systems SPONSORED BY:

Old 07-03-2009, 11:14 PM

Fuse box location 2006 f150

Can someone please tell me where my fuse box is located. This is the first vehicle I have owned that I could not find it. I put some led tail light bulbs in, and all of a sudden my left turn signal doesn't work. The light still lights up when all the lights are on, just no flashing when the turn signal is on. Any ideas?
Old 07-03-2009, 11:50 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Vehicle: 2006 FORD F150
Don't feel bad, took me a few to find it, the description in the manual was not the best ( to the Right of the instrument panel ?? )

It is in the passenger side kick panel. You will see the passenger side kick is a lot thicker than the driver's side.

Finger notch to the front of the truck, pull this in a swinging motion to the rear of the truck ( like opening a door ).

Behind the access cover is the cover to the fuse panel, and the fuel inertia switch is also back there.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:58 PM
Global Moderator &

Vehicle: 2003 F-150
Send a message via AIM to Patman
also switching to LEDs you often need to replace the flasher module with a LED compatiable one
Old 07-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Vehicle: 2006 FORD F150
Also, upgrading the flasher to one made for LED tail lights, the Cruise Control might not work anymore.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:22 AM