I have now checked all wires in the door panel where I made the replacement. Seems as though I am running out of things to check before heading to Ford to have a diagnostic computer check.
Thank you SCULLY for all the replies and the suggestions!
1. Replaced the master window control in the drivers door
2. shortly after, AC/Heater stopped blowing air. The EATC is not bright nor repsonsive to certain things: dim, fan up/down, blower not blowing, seat heaters, etc. When I say dim, I am saying it is VERY dim to begin with and when I dim the radio when the headlights are on, the EATC will not respond accordingly.
3. Check all the respective fuses
4. Unplugged the negative to the battery to see if the computer in the truck wanted to be reset
5. Unplugged the new part I replaced for the window to see if it would make a difference
6. Check the wiring around the replacement part in the door panel for the window
7. rechecked the fuses and relay
8. NEXT STEP?
Any other advice for this guy over here without AC/Heat in his truck?
2005 Ford F150 crew cab 4x4 Lariat with 86k miles. 62k in first 11 months of owning truck.