Quick question 04 f 150 lariat no start

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 02:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quick question 04 f 150 lariat no start

I have a dead 04 new style f 150 in September I took time off work to replace the engine which I was told was the cause of my stall and no start issues by a stealers hip (no compression). Engine has been replaced still a no start. Did my own diagnosis. Found no fuel pressure. Checked the fpdm mine was still intact. Replaces the fuel pump no change when it came to the fuse panel I found a small hole atop the 303 relay fuel+ ignition relay. Bear with me on removal of the fuse panel there is an electrical connector with two red tabs on the on the upper right hand side of the fuseblock, what is the easiest way to disconnect this connector seeing as I don't have 3 hands and wouldn't like to damage it.

Anyone else have issues with this relay was it an overload caused it
A shoddy pump
Short in the wire run to the fuel pump?

This isn't my daily driver anymore so I'd like to check all bases before replacing the box

Old 12-13-2013, 02:02 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
There are a lot of questions that need to be answered in the engine swap part. Same engine swapped in??? Did you do the swap???

The biggest question is are you getting power to the fuel pump,, if not why aren't you getting power to it????? Does it turn over and just no run??? What size engine???

Quick Reply: Quick question 04 f 150 lariat no start