Look at the bottom of page 92 in your owners manual under, Programming A Personal Entry Code, here's what it says:
Programming a personal entry code
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory set code (keypad will illuminate when pressed).
2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.
3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered
within five seconds of each other.
4. After the code is entered, the locks will cycle, confirming that the new
code has been set.
• Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
• Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
• The factory set code will work even if you have set your own personal
• If you set a second personal code it will erase your first personal code.
2000 F-150 XLT 4x2 4.6L V8
4 - Kicker 05DS525 Door Speakers
Dual XIA2460 100W x 2 Amp
2 - Rockford Fosgate Punch Stage 1 10" 4 ohm sub
Music Moose Sub Box - 2, 10" cutouts
Sirius Satellite Radio with the Stratus Tuner
Husky Tool Box
K&N Drop-In Air Filter
15" Stubbie Billet Antenna