Horrible experience at Broadway autos, Everett WA

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2014, 02:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Horrible experience at Broadway autos, Everett WA

I went to Broadway autos and found my truck, the sticker price on it was 4500, so we where talking to the guy about it, and he says it's 5k, and that the sticker is wrong. Not only that, but he told us they just got everything in good working order, new ball joints and such, and everything was working properly and this would be a reliable first vehicle for me. I didn't know how to check the stuff they said was new, but I took their word on it (horrible decision). On the test drive we noticed a little stutter in between 3rd and 4th gear, they sold it off as a shifting point. So I bought the truck, the stutter got worse, turns out the torque converter is going out. I wanted to get the truck fully checked before messing with that. Ball joints where pretty much bad, they lubricated them so they wouldn't squeak on the test drive, but the boots and stuff where cracked. I called them about it because they said it would be a sound truck, and they pretty much told me "you bought it, it's your problem now, bye". That's pretty messed up to do to a 16 year old kid.

Quick Reply: Horrible experience at Broadway autos, Everett WA