Good Dealers, Post'em Here

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2003, 11:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Atlanta

Anyone in the Atlanta area who needs their truck worked on don't hesitate to contact me @ Pugmire Lincoln Mercury in Marietta, we work on all Ford makes and models! Ask for Johnny Jones!

Old 08-21-2003, 08:16 PM
Seattle area

Purchase=
I have bought 2 vehicles from Bowen Scarff Ford, Kent Wa. both experiences were teriffic, Ken Mathison and Paul Hanisch are a pleasure to deal with, no games at all.

Service=
On the service side, I went to another dealer as Bowen Scarff couldn't fit me in the day I needed, Sound Ford in Renton, Wa. found the time for me. I was really impressed with Jim Hendry (Service Mgr./ Red Team), the guy knows his stuff and is real pleasant to deal with, and I felt the charge was fair for the work done.

Old 09-11-2003, 10:24 PM
Austin/Central Texas

So far so good with Covert in Austin. I took them a loss-leader ad from another dealer (a price for 1 truck!; all other identical trucks not avail for that price!) Covert matched it, any color I wanted, and added on the sticker add-on price of other options. I got a great deal. And they care about their surveys! Called and emailed alot - so far - to be sure I was satisfied with all.

Thumbs up so far.

Old 10-23-2003, 08:04 PM
Fantastic dealer #1

I now live in Savannah Ga. and would like to say I think that J.C Lewis Ford on Abercorn is a great dealership I have only bought two vehicles from them but the service manager (James) knows my name and always takes care of me right away.
Just my 2 cents

Old 11-01-2003, 01:33 PM
Jackson Ford in Jackson, MI is an awesome dealership. I bought my wife's 03 Windstar and my 03 F-150 from them. I am in the Army, so I travel around alot, but I will never buy from any other dealership if I can help it. Our salesman, Bill, really cares for his customers. He is more than willing to address any concerns and help his customers, even after the sale. I am an A-planner (my father in law works for Ford), and I know that many other dealers don't like dealing with us because they don't really profit. However, Jackson Ford showed us nothing but courtesy and the utmost in customer service. Highly recommend that any prospective buyers check them out if in the area.

Old 11-10-2003, 03:48 PM
My 03 Lariat is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased at Gwinnett Place Ford in Duluth, GA. My Parents have also gotten 2 and the company I used to work for got 3 or 4 vans there. Every time I have been there it has been as good as I could expect considering it IS a dealership I give them a solid A and they are very eager to work to keep this grade.

Old 01-14-2015, 08:48 AM
FairWay Ford in Canfield OH. Best dealership I've ever dealt with thus far, and I drove an hour out of state to do so. Jeff Stockman was my sales guy, they treated me great, and got me exactly what I wanted at the price I was looking for.

http://paulhrncharsfairwayford.net/

Old 10-23-2015, 10:35 PM
BOZARD Ford in St Augustine FL. Service Dept treated me very well, including arranging for a rental. Seemed like really nice people

Old 02-19-2016, 06:31 AM
I am with Hillie16 on Fairway Ford we drove 2hrs one way to purchase truck yesterday Jeff Stockman and Steve in Finance were incredible to deal and work with we were able to replace our totaled f150 that we bought local last month with a 2016 F150 XLT with all the bells and whistles for the same price we paid for a stripped down version locally. These guys were great we had alot of kinks to work out as we were still processing the total loss claim but Jeff and Steve worked hard for us and had everything ready when we arrived.

Old 02-19-2016, 06:32 PM

Quick Reply: Good Dealers, Post'em Here