2015 F150 EcoBoost tunes now available from Diablosport

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2015, 04:05 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 F150 EcoBoost tunes now available from Diablosport

We have released tunes for the 2015 2.7 and 3.5 Ecoboost models on our T-1000 Trinity and I-1000 inTune models.

Tunes for 87, 91 and 93 octane are available for both applications.

PRELOADED TUNES:

93 PERFORMANCE TUNE:
2.7L +40 HP | + 70 TQ
3.5L +70 HP | +100 TQ

91 PERFORMANCE TUNE:
2.7L +40 HP | + 70 TQ
3.5L +65 HP | +90 TQ

87 PERFORMANCE TUNE:
2.7L +30 HP | + 60 TQ
3.5L +50 HP | +70 TQ

TOWING TUNE:
2.7L +30 HP | + 60 TQ
3.5L +50 HP | +70 TQ

MILEAGE TUNE:
2.7L +30 HP | + 60 TQ
3.5L +50 HP | +70 TQ

93 PERFORMANCE TUNE:
2.7L +40 HP | + 70 TQ
3.5L +70 HP | +100 TQ

91 PERFORMANCE TUNE:
2.7L +40 HP | + 70 TQ
3.5L +65 HP | +90 TQ

87 PERFORMANCE TUNE:
2.7L +30 HP | + 60 TQ
3.5L +50 HP | +70 TQ

TOWING TUNE:
2.7L +30 HP | + 60 TQ
3.5L +50 HP | +70 TQ

Available end user parameters:

Disable Auto Start/Stop (2.7L Only)
Global Timing Adjustment
Gear/Tire Size
Idle RPM
WOT Fuel Rich/Lean Adjustment
Cooling Fan Control
Intake/Exhaust Cam Adjustment vs. RPM
WOT Spark Timing Advance/retard
Raise Speed/Rev Limiters
Shift Points/Shift Firmness

Tunes are released and available now on any T-1000 Trinity or I-1000 inTune.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks

Old 06-12-2015, 02:56 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
my son has 07 chevy avalanche and he is wanting to get a tuner. looking around Diablo seem like the best product for the chevy.

for a basically stock truck (cold air and magnaflow catback) which product do you recommend. will it have the option of 87 performance , 93 performance and 87 economy?

would the I-1000 intune be the one?

Old 06-15-2015, 11:17 AM
Former Sponsor
The I-1000 intune will work great for you, it has tunes for 87 octane, premium fuel, and Mileage, as well as firm or hard shift options for the TCM tunes.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks

Old 06-21-2015, 06:44 AM
once it's been installed if I need to remove it for warranty work by the dealer will it leave a record of the modification?
trying to be sure I don't run the risk of losing my warranty

Old 06-22-2015, 04:36 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by gcan
once it's been installed if I need to remove it for warranty work by the dealer will it leave a record of the modification?
trying to be sure I don't run the risk of losing my warranty
Yes, nothing for them to see.

Old 06-22-2015, 05:08 PM
glc
Received 759 Likes on 703 Posts
I have been told that Ford now has the technology to see if the computer has EVER been flashed. I personally would not install any tunes on an Ecoboost unless Diablo will take care of the powertrain warranty in case something does happen.

You have been called on this before, Mike........

Old 06-23-2015, 10:20 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by glc
I have been told that Ford now has the technology to see if the computer has EVER been flashed. I personally would not install any tunes on an Ecoboost unless Diablo will take care of the powertrain warranty in case something does happen.

You have been called on this before, Mike........
And yet nobody has ever lost a warranty due to one of the 1000s of tuners we have sold for ecoboost f150s, funny how that works.

bring facts, not 'i have heard' statements, and we'll discuss, until then, you have no actual experience with the inner working of these ECUs, where as it is ALL WE DO.

I dont know what you do for a living, but Im sure you know way more about it than I do, and thats good, but I would never sit here and do what you are so rudely doing.

if you dont like what we have to offer, stay out of my threads, it is that simple.

Have a great day.

Old 06-23-2015, 06:38 PM
glc
Received 759 Likes on 703 Posts
It's not just you, Mike - this applies to all brands of programmers. I have nothing against your product and have absolutely no doubt that it's a high quality product. However, if push comes to shove, Ford DOES have the ability to see if the ECU has ever been flashed, whether by a legitimate TSB at the dealership or by the use of a programmer such as yours. It's just a chance the customer has to take if they choose to load a tune and I understand Ford is watching the Ecoboost in particular very carefully.

Last edited by glc; 06-23-2015 at 07:00 PM.
Old 06-23-2015, 08:13 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I can see both sides here. I can see how many times i have flashed my truck. But on the other hand there are alot of people that still gets warranty coverage after a catastrophic failure as long as they do the right steps. Only ones i have seen that have been denied are the dumb dumbs that leave the tune on the truck or the programmer in the vehicle.

If you are running a safe tune Like Diablo along with a few other's then i wouldnt worry about it. I have almost 40k miles on custom tunes running 2 different companies and the truck is great.

One company has a pretty great record of blowing these Eb's up and you have to be almost nuts to run their tune.

Old 06-23-2015, 08:28 PM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Just to chime in here: the Diablo predator I purchased a year or two ago has been the best tune I've ever had. I tried canned AND custom from PHP and they were glitchy. I think this is one company that has great canned tunes based on my research. P.S. when I do research, I search not only F150 applications as but as many as I can. Hence why you'll see me put down OBX headers and not Dynatech and Stainless works. Consistent quality and results speaks volumes to me. I'd definitely buy another Diablo product if I was in the market.

Old 06-24-2015, 11:14 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by glc
It's not just you, Mike - this applies to all brands of programmers. I have nothing against your product and have absolutely no doubt that it's a high quality product. However, if push comes to shove, Ford DOES have the ability to see if the ECU has ever been flashed, whether by a legitimate TSB at the dealership or by the use of a programmer such as yours. It's just a chance the customer has to take if they choose to load a tune and I understand Ford is watching the Ecoboost in particular very carefully.
I understand what you are saying, but you cant just lump all brands together, as we dont all do things the same way...
I know for sure there are things that our competitors do in the EcoBoost PCMs that we do not, basically because we spend the time looking at these things to make sure we can go in and come out as clean as possible, and we learn from others mistakes.

Look at GM. The popular suites will flat out tell you, yes, if you use our stuff the CVN will show a non GM cal and you may have a warranty issue, we on the other hand do not alter that data at all, hence there is nothing for the dealer to see.
Its all in the process and specific code being used, thats the key.

Originally Posted by KingRanchCoy
I can see both sides here. I can see how many times i have flashed my truck. But on the other hand there are alot of people that still gets warranty coverage after a catastrophic failure as long as they do the right steps. Only ones i have seen that have been denied are the dumb dumbs that leave the tune on the truck or the programmer in the vehicle.

If you are running a safe tune Like Diablo along with a few other's then i wouldnt worry about it. I have almost 40k miles on custom tunes running 2 different companies and the truck is great.

One company has a pretty great record of blowing these Eb's up and you have to be almost nuts to run their tune.
Well said.

Originally Posted by TruckGuy24
Just to chime in here: the Diablo predator I purchased a year or two ago has been the best tune I've ever had. I tried canned AND custom from PHP and they were glitchy. I think this is one company that has great canned tunes based on my research. P.S. when I do research, I search not only F150 applications as but as many as I can. Hence why you'll see me put down OBX headers and not Dynatech and Stainless works. Consistent quality and results speaks volumes to me. I'd definitely buy another Diablo product if I was in the market.
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!

Thanks

Old 06-24-2015, 03:02 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 51 Likes on 48 Posts
I wish you'd sell some kind of mounting system for the Trinity (like a dashboard pod) instead of just the windshield suction cup mount. I believe you DO have them for other vehicle brands.

Any chance of creating one for the F150 Mike?

Edit: I know you make mounts for A-pillar pods, but this becomes a real ordeal if you want to remove the device when you take the truck in to a dealership.

- Jack

Last edited by JackandJanet; 06-24-2015 at 03:49 PM.
Old 06-25-2015, 10:11 AM
Former Sponsor
Unfortunately we dont, we have ewplored some of the different mount systems that snap into the interior/dash panels, and attach with a richter mount, anything like that will work for sure.

The gauge pod mount slides right off the back of the trinity, for super easy removal, since a lot of people dont like to leave them sitting in the vehicle right next to the window like that.

Thanks

Old 09-30-2016, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by DiabloMike
And yet nobody has ever lost a warranty due to one of the 1000s of tuners we have sold for ecoboost f150s, funny how that works.

bring facts, not 'i have heard' statements, and we'll discuss, until then, you have no actual experience with the inner working of these ECUs, where as it is ALL WE DO.

I dont know what you do for a living, but Im sure you know way more about it than I do, and thats good, but I would never sit here and do what you are so rudely doing.

if you dont like what we have to offer, stay out of my threads, it is that simple.

Have a great day.
Do you work in the Ford engineering department? Do you know for a fact that they cannot tell if an ECU has been flashed? If not, your knowledge and experience is moot.

Furthermore, this is some shameful customer service correspondence. I would run from you fast. What I read between the lines is "uh... so far so good so keep buying please!"

Last edited by Radio Flyer; 09-30-2016 at 05:21 PM.
Old 10-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by DiabloMike
We have released tunes for the 2015 2.7 and 3.5 Ecoboost models on our T-1000 Trinity and I-1000 inTune models.

Tunes for 87, 91 and 93 octane are available for both applications.

PRELOADED TUNES:

93 PERFORMANCE TUNE:
2.7L +40 HP | + 70 TQ
3.5L +70 HP | +100 TQ

91 PERFORMANCE TUNE:
2.7L +40 HP | + 70 TQ
3.5L +65 HP | +90 TQ

87 PERFORMANCE TUNE:
2.7L +30 HP | + 60 TQ
3.5L +50 HP | +70 TQ

TOWING TUNE:
2.7L +30 HP | + 60 TQ
3.5L +50 HP | +70 TQ

MILEAGE TUNE:
2.7L +30 HP | + 60 TQ
3.5L +50 HP | +70 TQ

93 PERFORMANCE TUNE:
2.7L +40 HP | + 70 TQ
3.5L +70 HP | +100 TQ

91 PERFORMANCE TUNE:
2.7L +40 HP | + 70 TQ
3.5L +65 HP | +90 TQ

87 PERFORMANCE TUNE:
2.7L +30 HP | + 60 TQ
3.5L +50 HP | +70 TQ

TOWING TUNE:
2.7L +30 HP | + 60 TQ
3.5L +50 HP | +70 TQ

Available end user parameters:

Disable Auto Start/Stop (2.7L Only)
Global Timing Adjustment
Gear/Tire Size
Idle RPM
WOT Fuel Rich/Lean Adjustment
Cooling Fan Control
Intake/Exhaust Cam Adjustment vs. RPM
WOT Spark Timing Advance/retard
Raise Speed/Rev Limiters
Shift Points/Shift Firmness

Tunes are released and available now on any T-1000 Trinity or I-1000 inTune.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks

Are these tunes with the stock intake and stock exhaust?

Also are these tunes ok to use on the 2016 Eco 3.5L?

Thanks.

Quick Reply: 2015 F150 EcoBoost tunes now available from Diablosport